• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine having boomer grandparents.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
My Dad pretty much exclusively used slurs to describe other racial and sexual demographics. It was very casual. "You see what the fuckin' gooks next door did!?" "You guys wanna order chink food?" "The chinks make really reliable cars, y'know, I know everyone gives 'em shit but they're reliable." Nigger, obviously, had a major presence in the rotation but he used to say "nate" even more when referring to the blacks. That one was always a bit odd to me because I have never heard anyone else, in real life or any form of media, use it besides him. I kinda regret not asking him about that before he died. I don't know if he coined it himself, heard it from someone else, or if it was like his own "PC" way of saying nigger, the way someone might say "There's a lot of Canadians here tonight, Jeez." RIP.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
My grandpa was born in 1909 and my granny in 1919. Grandpa didn't really like to talk to you unless you were his age, contributed to the food on the table, or were able to fix shit. I suppose he would talk in church, as he was a deacon, but I never paid attention then.
They said he had grown soft by the time I came around, which meant he would smile about once a year and buy me a Butterfinger after church.

He seemed to have a strong belief that you had to be worthy of speaking or being listened to and instilled that in my mom, who is a Boomer. However, I notice that the rural, poor Boomers are vastly different than the Joe Cumias of the world.

My mom gives my cousins shit for feeding their kids sugar, not reading to them, and showing them the screens way too early and relying on them. She made our meals, banned sodas and junk food from our house, and knows how to sew, make soap, etc because she had to sit under my hard-ass granny who needed the help with all that shit because town was too far away to just go buy everything.
Anyway, she's not much different than the other women in her demo out here, but the further into suburbia/urban areas you go the more useless the people in her generation become.
When I worked with the public I was always amazed at people who were her age and I assumed they knew how to do basic shit, or at least had the capacity to learn, and I came to learn that Boomers could be some of the most indignant, lazy motherfuckers born of a woman.

Just would never even put in any effort to memorize how to complete a task and would stare at you like an idiot for not doing every single step for them. Shit is baffling.

RobertMewler

Anyway, she's not much different than the other women in her demo out here, but the further into suburbia/urban areas you go the more useless the people in her generation become.
When I worked with the public I was always amazed at people who were her age and I assumed they knew how to do basic shit, or at least had the capacity to learn, and I came to learn that Boomers could be some of the most indignant, lazy motherfuckers born of a woman.

Just would never even put in any effort to memorize how to complete a task and would stare at you like an idiot for not doing every single step for them. Shit is baffling.
Ever since I got redpilled I've been embracing the 'trad wife' lifestyle more and more and love it. It makes me so happy to cook my man a delicious meal and keep the house in order (cleaning, supermarket shopping, laundry, etc.). Making soap is next on my list of skills to learn because we're going to be moving to the woods soon and want to be way more self-sufficient. I'm babbling. Point is, if more women followed suit they'd be so much happier (and their men in turn).

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Ever since I got redpilled I've been embracing the 'trad wife' lifestyle more and more and love it. It makes me so happy to cook my man a delicious meal and keep the house in order (cleaning, supermarket shopping, laundry, etc.). Making soap is next on my list of skills to learn because we're going to be moving to the woods soon and want to be way more self-sufficient. I'm babbling. Point is, if more women followed suit they'd be so much happier (and their men in turn).
Once you start making your own stuff the way you want it you can never go to the store for that horseshit. I've been using homemade soap, deodorant, etc for years and I don't have to worry about what might be in it or what I'd do if the supply chain was disrupted.

I wish people would at least give living in traditional roles a try before just saying "that's too much work!" and giving up. This is another point against the Boomers because they seem enamored with any gadget and piece of shit doodad that's come around and have completely forgotten how to do shit the simple way and better way. Now they don't know how to do shit and have nothing to pass on to their kids and grandkids by way of knowledge or technique.

My dad wanted to buy my son a tool to "help" him chop wood and it's a drill bit. I told him no, not under any circumstance would I allow him to come outside with that shit while his parents and his grandma are out there with axes.

Anyway, it's a much more smooth-running and simpler way of doing things in the long run. You fall into roles and you find yourself further away from the bullshit and closer to being self-reliant.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
a women who keeps all the shit at home handled so you don't have to worry is worth her weight in gold. some people call it subservience. I think of it like good Sergeants Major to a Company Commander. they make their life so much easier by handling responsibilities

G

Grandpa didn't really like to talk to you unless you were his age, contributed to the food on the table, or were able to fix shit.

He seemed to have a strong belief that you had to be worthy of speaking or being listened to
Lol, he sounded cool as fuck.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I'm in my 30s and have a mother who can't go 5 seconds without her phone messing with Facebook. I can't use my phone around people without feeling odd, she's completely oblivious to how it's completely separated us since it became an issue 10 years ago. I can hardly even have a conversation with her.

I can't imagine how kids today feel. Parents to most must just feel like having a roommate.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
I'm in my 30s and have a mother who can't go 5 seconds without her phone messing with Facebook. I can't use my phone around people without feeling odd, she's completely oblivious to how it's completely separated us since it became an issue 10 years ago. I can hardly even have a conversation with her.

I can't imagine how kids today feel. Parents to most must just feel like having a roommate.
my mum and sister are the exact same, the worst part is all they do is read the most depressing shit and wonder why they're miserable