• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine having boomer grandparents.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Having actual old grandparents is/was the shit

Grandma could bake good cookies and Grandpa was a hard-ass. That's just a fact for pretty much everyone.

In a couple years, kids will have a dipshit boomer grandma who does bong hits and collects dream catchers and boomer grandpa who is super into leftist politics and "jams" to rock music.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
My grandfather was born in 1917. My father was once showing his sister a baseball swing while she was cooking and his sleeve caught fire. He started to panic and run and my grandfather tripped him, then poured his scalding hot coffee out on his arm to extinguish the flames, all while never looking up from his newspaper.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
My parents, as well as my in-laws, are boomers and I don't understand how they raised children that came out as they did considering what they're doing with my kids which is essentially feeding them garbage and going back and forth between parking them in front of the TV/ tablet for hours or running around like complete lunatics and making a massive mess of the house. I actually had to get into an argument with my mother-in-law about NOT feeding my 3-year-old 12 breakfast sausages for lunch and not to just give him an entire bag of chips to eat for a "snack."

Boomers, especially older ones, are some of the laziest fucking assholes I've ever met. Zoomers take the number one spot for that though. Bunch of worthless lay about ingrates.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
My uncles are the toughest SOBs I know, were inner city 60s kids, and to this day they lie to their 85 year old mom about going to church. The way that generation can enforce decorum just by being present in a room is phenomenal and when they’re all gone we wont see it again until we collapse like the USSR and start the whole cycle over again.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
My parents, as well as my in-laws, are boomers and I don't understand how they raised children that came out as they did considering what they're doing with my kids which is essentially feeding them garbage and going back and forth between parking them in front of the TV/ tablet for hours or running around like complete lunatics and making a massive mess of the house. I actually had to get into an argument with my mother-in-law about NOT feeding my 3-year-old 12 breakfast sausages for lunch and not to just give him an entire bag of chips to eat for a "snack."
Their generation has zero concept of how different types of foods and ingredients react in the body. Babyboomer grandmothers seem obsessed with buying the love of their grandkids with a constant stream of garbage. They're not even baking cookies or whatever like their parents did. They just buy icecream or some other mass-produced over-processed shit. Fill them with sugar and then wonder why the kids start bouncing off the walls.

Last edited:
G

I remember going to stay with my grandparents every so often as a kid. During the day it'd be backbreaking farm work, and in the afternoon id help my grandma bake stuff.

I remember sometimes my boomer parents would threaten me with "how would you like to go live with your grandparents instead? No TV, no video games.... etc" and of course back then I found that idea awful. But in retrospect, yes no kike TV and video games, and instead working closely with my family sounds really good for my development.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
My grandfather got the family their first car, a '51 Kaiser, in 1958. He was a white sharecropper, which is the lowest I think a white man can go before he just turns into a nigger. He had a party line with the whole little farming community, back when his phone number was "applewhite 8". He had about eight kids from 3 marriages, and it wasn't divorce, he was twice widowed, having killed his first wife. Though he only married her because she was his brother's fiance, and during WWII she got in a love triangle with another guy from town who was in the same squad as his brother, and that guy fragged him in the end stages of the war. He was working in a plane factory and married her before the other fellow came home and killed her, or as he poetically said,"I married her to bury her". His second wife,my paternal grandmother, died of skin cancer in 1958, same year he got a tv, probably to keep the kids busy, though he always anxiously watched the weather and farm report. When my father came home between tours of Vietnam he would check his car, which was in the barn. Tires would be flat, gas gummed up, battery dead. My father would ask him, "Don't you drive this car?". He'd just say, "It's your car." When my father got married his father came to the wedding in "overalls and rainbow sneakers, no socks", and then left early saying, "Well, I gotta go irrigate the fields."

Last edited:

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
My grandfather was born in 1917. My father was once showing his sister a baseball swing while she was cooking and his sleeve caught fire. He started to panic and run and my grandfather tripped him, then poured his scalding hot coffee out on his arm to extinguish the flames, all while never looking up from his newspaper.
“scalding hot”

hotter than the fire?

tell your old man Jonny says he’s a sissy, a klutz, and your grandpa should have given him something to cry about

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
My grandfather got the family their first car, a '51 Kaiser, in 1958. He was a white sharecropper, which is the lowest I think a white man can go before he just turns into a nigger. He had a party line with the whole little farming community, back when his phone number was "applewhite 8". He had about eight kids from 3 marriages, and it wasn't divorce, he was twice widowed, having killed his first wife. Though he only married her because she was his brother's fiance, and during WWII she got in a love triangle with another guy from town who was in the same squad as his brother, and that guy fragged him in the end stages of the war. He was working in a plane factory and married her before the other fellow came home and killed her, or as he poetically said,"I married her to bury her". His second wife,my paternal grandmother, died of skin cancer in 1958, same year he got a tv, probably to keep the kids busy, though he always anxiously watched the weather and farm report. When my father came home between tours of Vietnam he would check his car, which was in the barn. Tires would be flat, gas gummed up, battery dead. My father would ask him, "Don't you drive this car?". He'd just say, "It's your car." When my father got married his father came to the wedding in "overalls and rainbow sneakers, no socks", and then left early saying, "Well, I gotta go irrigate the fields."
Nice albino grandma, you lowly freak!

G

These little faggots don’t even know what Christmas is anymore. When I was a kid even the biggest fuckups in the family all came together for church on Christmas Eve. Grandma would cook after we’d all talk and laugh, a present or two MAYBE. Some cheap catalog toy. And when we were there we FUCKING BEHAVED.

Now that there’s a new generation and they just come running into the house, don’t say fucking hello, and immediately are asking about their things and stuff they’re going to get and leave a giant mess. They probably don’t know the story of Jesus. My dumb sister just goes to sit on the couch Like she’s off duty or someshit while my parents just hand them sugar and Presents. When ever i bring up how retarded they are all being in the biggest asshole imaginable in their eyes. “Do you have any kid!? No!? Ok!”

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I didn't know until now when boomers began. My grandparents sneak in as part of the silent generation.

I guess that's a fair enough name for those between the so called greatest and boomers
Big difference between the silent generation. and boomers. Clint Eastwood ain't a boomer

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

Boomers, especially older ones, are some of the laziest fucking assholes I've ever met. Zoomers take the number one spot for that though. Bunch of worthless lay about ingrates.
the boomer addiction to TV is truly fucking wild. It disgusts me

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
My Maternal grandfather (Silent), his mother died in childbirth when he was a kid and his piece of shit father just dumped him, his brother and his sister in an orphanage (actually they called it a detention home). He Joined/Was drafter at the end of WWII but was only part of the occupation forces. Got married and bought a house in 51, bought a house, raised 4 kids, including my Aunt, the Oops Baby who came like 10 years after my mother. Worked in a glass factory and did odd jobs when he was laid off from that, which was a while. According to my aunt they went to visit his father when they were kids and things were pretty Icy. I don't think they saw him again after that. The cocksucker had gotten remarried and moved to literally the next town over. Oh, and he had cancer twice, (skin and I wanna say lymphoma?), survived, and the motherfuckers hair grew back thicker and darker after chemo. he was probably 5'2 and 100 lbs soaking wet and a nice guy but when he lost his patients, you knew to stop the fuckery right away. My Uncle on my father's side later said after he passed whenever he was over there when the family was visiting he was always smiling and he remarked to his wife he must be the happiest guy on earth. Got along with everyone, all the waitresses at the diner he frequented knew and liked him, and asked about him when he wasn't able to go every day anymore. Took care of my grandmother through Alzheimer's, before she passed from breast cancer.

My parents are shitty selfish worthless boomers who I have difficulty hiding my contempt for.