• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being bald.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Again; the door is open for Dan to come here and defend himself. Remember Dan, if you come back here ad become a regular poster again you'll take a few good licks in the first week or so, then you're right back to being one of us and the people still ragging on you will be the fags. Shinkle bout it, brothaman
This place never fails to miss an opportunity to brandish it’s retardation, brother.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
2022-10-30_01h20_01.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Baldfag reporting in. Just realizing it sucked, sacking up and just shaving the shit off is worth it. I liked hair but I don't miss it, and trying to cling to it when it's obvious that the shit is gone is beyond sad.
If I ever go bald I’m just going to ho with the Larry David look.

G

Late 20’s whhaayyyy?
You'll probably be fine, but give it another decade. That's the test. Most guys thin a bit after 40 I guess, but you don't see many bald ex special forces types. They usually have hairlines like Greek waiters.

You don't see many bald 19 year old guys, when our T levels are at their highest, put it like that. I turned 40 recently and still have a full head of hair, so am chuffed because I'm vain. Ego massage that I still get looks from women half my age, even though I'm a faithful faggot who would never do anything.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
It’s not bad, my hair started thinning early and I started shaving it off before it got real obvious. I have a friend my age that can’t bring himself to shave his head so he spends a ton on propecia (not covered by insurance) and stuff like rogaine which is meant to help you hold on to what little you have left. Not worth it in my opinion.
He'd probably save money just getting a decent rug.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
You'll probably be fine, but give it another decade. That's the test. Most guys thin a bit after 40 I guess, but you don't see many bald ex special forces types. They usually have hairlines like Greek waiters.

You don't see many bald 19 year old guys, when our T levels are at their highest, put it like that. I turned 40 recently and still have a full head of hair, so am chuffed because I'm vain. Ego massage that I still get looks from women half my age, even though I'm a faithful faggot who would never do anything.
My hair hasn’t thinned at all but I have two cousins exactly my age and one is thinning rapidly (his dad is bald) and the other one is half gray but he’s a doctor so it’s probably from stress. I actually went to HS with someone who was mostly bald by 20. Very very nice guy but that must suck.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
This is why I got a prescription for Propecia (finasteride) as soon as got my first real job out of college. I had already buzzed my head once, so I knew I absolutely could not rock the bald look

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Did you get it before you started balding? Just wait and get individually placed follicles.
Yes - I started noticing my hair start to recede around the temples during my senior year, and got the prescription about 8 months after graduation, once I was settled in my new job.

Individually placed follicles? Must be nice to have $$$. The Propecia seems to be doing its job, so I don’t feel a need to fly to Turkey or South America or wherever to get a transplant.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Bruh, I can give you a million examples of so called high testosterone "alpha" males who have hair loss. It has nothing to do with your overall testosterone levels or how "manly" your occupation is. It's a cope to think you don't have hair loss because you have higher testosterone levels.

Look at this low T faggot!
0_GettyImages-176420525.jpg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Bruh, I can give you a million examples of so called high testosterone "alpha" males who have hair loss. It has nothing to do with your overall testosterone levels or how "manly" your occupation is. It's a cope to think you don't have hair loss because you have higher testosterone levels.

Look at this low T faggot!
View attachment 83002
We gonna act like these faggots aren’t cycling on and off between matches? Steroids causes hair loss.