• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine Ant didn't go to Times Square that night with his camera. Things could've been so much different.

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout
If he'd been assaulted outside a middle school at 3PM, or on his way home from a bar, it'd have seemed far more plausible. But his story was that he decided to go out for a 3AM stroll to take faggy art photographs, which seems really unlikely on multiple levels. Nana isn't a good liar, but what he was really lying about remains a mystery.

This is an interesting perspective. What could have he actually been up to?

I have an idea. It's quite chilling but consider this — he was a lackey photographer for one of NYC's most degenerate chomo sex rings. Like Rodney Alcala, he photographed his victims before they became his prey.

What I can't put my finger on is why he would photograph a streetwalking nigress if his intended target is boy children. But I can say for sure the guys a fuckin pedophile.

Forum Clout
Not funny, already saw the punch line coming. In fact I'm pretty sure this exact post has already been made several times.

You see, when every punch line is "we hate Anthony Cumia," it's entirely predictable and no longer funny. Mental illness, which is what @Anthony's Lime Rickey and his cadre have brought to this forum, isn't amusing and normal people see it in an instant and run away from it.

Forum Clout
This is an interesting perspective. What could have he actually been up to?

I have an idea. It's quite chilling but consider this — he was a lackey photographer for one of NYC's most degenerate chomo sex rings. Like Rodney Alcala, he photographed his victims before they became his prey.

What I can't put my finger on is why he would photograph a streetwalking nigress if his intended target is boy children. But I can say for sure the guys a fuckin pedophile.
You should go to the police immediately then with any info you have.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
One black woman fucked his entire life and fate.
I'm obviously a rational person (coughs, obviously) but he kind of matrix'd 'it's all the blacks fault' into his own life, for years he blamed them for all his woes but then he actually fucked his life up by creepshoting a black hooker going about her business.
Not sure if it's irony or not, but it's definitely something to loff at.

Forum Clout
Not funny, already saw the punch line coming. In fact I'm pretty sure this exact post has already been made several times.

You see, when every punch line is "we hate Anthony Cumia," it's entirely predictable and no longer funny. Mental illness, which is what @Anthony's Lime Rickey and his cadre have brought to this forum, isn't amusing and normal people see it in an instant and run away from it.
BASED!
1725882989800.png

Forum Clout

Go to mass, cunt

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
she's alive and doesn't want to be bored with her creations, child

she's black Dr. manhattan-lady

It's July 3, 2014. Some strange derelict named Anthony Cumia takes a picture of me while thinking I don't hear him mutter "she-boon" under his breath. I slap him. He goes on Twitter with a racist tirade about me. He's fired from an easy multi million dollar radio job. Anthony's career is ruined.

It's December 20, 2015. Anthony is arrested after giving into his vampiric urges and biting the hand of his waifish/teeny fetish girlfriend, Danni Brand. It takes three priests and a barrel full of garlic to prevent her from turning. Meanwhile, Cumia's escapades hit the news, the last time the media cares, and he loses the right to have guns. You can still hear him yelling "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GUN!?!" to this day. Anthony's career is ruined.

It's August 21, 2017. Anthony Cumia hires drug addict Artie Lange to co host his show. He overpaid for him. He enables him. Artie barely shows up, fails out in May 2018 and takes all the money. Anthony's career is ruined.

It's January 3, 2018. Cumia brilliantly has on both Ron Bennington, super liberal smart ass comedian who doesn't like discussing heavy topics, and Colin Flaherty, racist author who has blacks on the brain more than Anthony. They react like oil and water, as Anthony slinks back in fear like everyone is throwing spaghetti at the wall. Colin leaves in a huff, Anthony awkwardly tries to make light of Colin's hate speech, and Ronnie finally plays Big Daddy and stages a live intervention, asking Anthony what the hell happened to him. "You used to be the funniest of all of us." Anthony's only reply is "... I'm still hilarious." This is all public for his dozen fans to see, live. Anthony's career is ruined.

It's November 20, 2018. Anthony Cumia releases his book "Permanently Suspended". It bombs completely. He shows up for a book signing with four sharpies. All that shows up is an ANTIFA she/they in protest. It's a complete misfire. Anthony's career is ruined.

It's February of 2021. David Landau, husband to a fat wife, terrible comedian, awful second Mic'er and permanent couch surfer up and leaves TACS to go work on Louder with Crowder. Cumia is angry but handles the move like a passive aggressive bitch. Anthony's career is ruined.

It's June 27, 2024. Anthony Cumia admits Compound Media hasn't made a profit in two years and sells it out to Censored.TV. Cumia, who never wanted another boss, now works under fellow grifter and Dildo savant Gavin McInnes, while also being a lapdog for other grifter and barely-closeted homosexual Nick Fuentes. He fires the few hangers-on he had left, like Chrissy "Mr. Ed" Mare and Stupid Geno. Anthony still barely shows up for work on time, much like the people he spouts crime statistics about. Anthony's career is ruined.

It's too late for Anthony Cumia. Always has been. Always will be. Ha ha. Ho-lee shit.

Last edited:

JebJoh

Forum Clout
It's July 3, 2014. Some strange derelict named Anthony Cumia takes a picture of me while thinking I don't hear him mutter "she-boon" under his breath. I slap him. He goes on Twitter with a racist tirade about me. He's fired from an easy multi million dollar radio job. Anthony's career is ruined.

It's December 20, 2015. Anthony is arrested after giving into his vampiric urges and biting the hand of his waifish/teeny fetish girlfriend, Danni Brand. It takes three priests and a barrel full of garlic to prevent her from turning. Meanwhile, Cumia's escapades hit the news, the last time the media cares, and he loses the right to have guns. You can still hear him yelling "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GUN!?!" to this day. Anthony's career is ruined.

It's August 21, 2017. Anthony Cumia hires drug addict Artie Lange to co host his show. He overpaid for him. He enables him. Artie barely shows up, fails out in May 2018 and takes all the money. Anthony's career is ruined.

It's January 3, 2018. Cumia brilliantly has on both Ron Bennington, super liberal smart ass comedian who doesn't like discussing heavy topics, and Colin Flaherty, racist author who has blacks on the brain more than Anthony. They react like oil and water, as Anthony slinks back in fear like everyone is throwing spaghetti at the wall. Colin leaves in a huff, Anthony awkwardly tries to make light of Colin's hate speech, and Ronnie finally plays Big Daddy and stages a live intervention, asking Anthony what the hell happened to him. "You used to be the funniest of all of us." Anthony's only reply is "... I'm still hilarious." This is all public for his dozen fans to see, live. Anthony's career is ruined.

It's November 20, 2018. Anthony Cumia releases his book "Permanently Suspended". It bombs completely. He shows up for a book signing with four sharpies. All that shows up is an ANTIFA she/they in protest. It's a complete misfire. Anthony's career is ruined.

It's February of 2021. David Landau, husband to a fat wife, terrible comedian, awful second Mic'er and permanent couch surfer up and leaves TACS to go work on Louder with Crowder. Cumia is angry but handles the move like a passive aggressive bitch. Anthony's career is ruined.

It's June 27, 2024. Anthony Cumia admits Compound Media hasn't made a profit in two years and sells it out to Censored.TV. Cumia, who never wanted another boss, now works under fellow grifter and Dildo savant Gavin McInnes, while also being a lapdog for other grifter and barely-closeted homosexual Nick Fuentes. He fires the few hangers-on he had left, like Chrissy "Mr. Ed" Mare and Stupid Geno. Anthony still barely shows up for work on time, much like the people he spouts crime statistics about. Anthony's career is ruined.

It's too late for Anthony Cumia. Always has been. Always will be. Ha ha. Ho-lee shit.
He finally ran out of opie money and exhausted his credit. He’s never made more than a pittance without opie. He really should have let opie manage his career and finances.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout

rock-clapping.gif

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
she is responsible for Beige Frequency's Anthony series, and Porsalin's Gavin video

she IS NOT responsible for Porsalin's "Child" video (the full one not that 15 minute one) because Porsalin being a dinnermasher is responsible for that not happeneing

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
If he'd been assaulted outside a middle school at 3PM, or on his way home from a bar, it'd have seemed far more plausible. But his story was that he decided to go out for a 3AM stroll to take faggy art photographs, which seems really unlikely on multiple levels. Nana isn't a good liar, but what he was really lying about remains a mystery.

meth or crack with tranny penis as a bonus is what he was out doing at 3am.