• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine Ant didn't go to Times Square that night with his camera. Things could've been so much different.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Nah I'm just kidding. He's a dumb impulsive nigger with anger issues so he would've found some other way to fuck everything up anyway.

Retard πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

AnthonyCumia-ba770a73-main-image.jpg

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
it's AMAZING

that slap caused the Proud Boys

so anything the Proud boys did can directly be attributed to that slap

and the most mind blowing thing is the lady who did it, if she's alive, most likely has ZERO idea what has happened as a result of her slap
Ma'am were you aware your slap led directly to the formation of a nigger hate club for fat beardos and spics? And an extremely gay song by a burn victim

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It's never mentioned how safe he felt weilding his expensive camera in New York City at 3 am. Anthony was about top of the line electronics so we can assume it was at the minimum $2500.
It was also never explained why Nana willingly visited an area full of FNs, at 3AM no less. My working theory has always been that when he scurried home to angrily rage-tweet, his biggest fear at that moment was being identified as Anthony Cumia, and having his depraved quest for hot black tranny meat being exposed to the world. So he launched a pre-emptive strike, to tag the negress as a crazy violent FN in case she opted to come forward.

But of course, whoever the fuck she was, she had no idea the two-shirted, crater-faced dago faggot who mistook her for a tranny prostitute was a very minor radio celebrity. So his attempted "cover up" was all for naught. If he'd have done nothing, no one would have ever known. He could have even spun it into a gay radio anecdote. But, he didn't, and forever altered the course of shock radio, sort of. What a homo.

BenDovid

β€Ž
Forum Clout
It was also never explained why Nana willingly visited an area full of FNs, at 3AM no less. My working theory has always been that when he scurried home to angrily rage-tweet, his biggest fear at that moment was being identified as Anthony Cumia, and having his depraved quest for hot black tranny meat being exposed to the world. So he launched a pre-emptive strike, to tag the negress as a crazy violent FN in case she opted to come forward.

But of course, whoever the fuck she was, she had no idea the two-shirted, crater-faced dago faggot who mistook her for a tranny prostitute was a very minor radio celebrity. So his attempted "cover up" was all for naught. If he'd have done nothing, no one would have ever known. He could have even spun it into a gay radio anecdote. But, he didn't, and forever altered the course of shock radio, sort of. What a homo.

Anthony had a 1BR rental in Manhattan something like, 55th and 9th. I have to assume he planned on staying there that night. There's no reason for him to be in Manhattan otherwise.

Has it been proven he took the photo with a DSLR? Looks like an iPhone shot to me. Anyway.

She hears the camera sounds, spins around to talk shit. He has no alibi, feels ashamed. There was no group of thugs. He would have took some pictures. He was called out by a black women for taking creepshots, tried to make something out of it and it blew up in his face to the tune of a multi-million dollar career.

Fucked out of mainstream attention, he joins the fledgling MAGA movement which is his safe space to this very day.

One black woman fucked his entire life and fate.

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Anthony had a 1BR rental in Manhattan something like, 55th and 9th. I have to assume he planned on staying there that night. There's no reason for him to be in Manhattan otherwise.

Has it been proven he took the photo with a DSLR? Looks like an iPhone shot to me. Anyway.

She hears the camera sounds, spins around to talk shit. He has no alibi, feels ashamed. There was no group of thugs. He would have took some pictures. He was called out by a black women for taking creepshots, tried to make something out of it and it blew up in his face to the tune of a multi-million dollar career.

Fucked out of mainstream attention, he joins the fledgling MAGA movement which is his safe space to this very day.

One black woman fucked his entire life and fate.
The one detail that still makes no sense is why he was there in the first place. Given everything we know about Nana, the idea of him deciding to take a late-night stroll around Times Square seems wildly out of character, as does the idea that he'd suddenly developed an interest in art photography. By 2014, he was already a guy who was most comfortable in his hidey-holes, boozing and tweeting and hooting to the wee hours. What drove this deeply sedentary man to suddenly decide to wander around Manhattan at 3AM? Would he have gone to all that effort just to take creepshots? Maybe, but I believe he had other motives.

Andy Elliott

Closer
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The one detail that still makes no sense is why he was there in the first place. Given everything we know about Nana, the idea of him deciding to take a late-night stroll around Times Square seems wildly out of character, as does the idea that he'd suddenly developed an interest in art photography. By 2014, he was already a guy who was most comfortable in his hidey-holes, boozing and tweeting and hooting to the wee hours. What drove this deeply sedentary man to suddenly decide to wander around Manhattan at 3AM? Would he have gone to all that effort just to take creepshots? Maybe, but I believe he had other motives.

His life is so devoid of meaning he was taking creepshots of whores at 3am

346.png

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
His life is so devoid of meaning he was taking creepshots of whores at 3am

View attachment 221610
If he'd been assaulted outside a middle school at 3PM, or on his way home from a bar, it'd have seemed far more plausible. But his story was that he decided to go out for a 3AM stroll to take faggy art photographs, which seems really unlikely on multiple levels. Nana isn't a good liar, but what he was really lying about remains a mystery.