I'm watching lord of the rings for the first time

G

I like the trilogy. They botched the hobbit one. But the ring trilogy was good. I have to say though, the Howard Shore score is a large part of the reason why the movies were so good. He’s never done anything that good before or since.

Holy hell, what’s wrong with me? I’m actually talking about this like anyone gives a shit.

See that's what is so cool about Patrick. He likes the Lord of the Rings movies which is pretty fucking geeky if you ask me, forget that they're some of the highest grossing movies of all time and won countless awards but he also drives a badass Harley slaying motorcycle. It's like, he's a geek but he's still so badass. Very stealthy kind of geek, if you ask me.

G

See that's what is so cool about Patrick. He likes the Lord of the Rings movies which is pretty fucking geeky if you ask me, forget that they're some of the highest grossing movies of all time and won countless awards but he also drives a badass Harley slaying motorcycle. It's like, he's a geek but he's still so badass. Very stealthy kind of geek, if you ask me.
I mean, they are obscure.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I like the trilogy. They botched the hobbit one. But the ring trilogy was good. I have to say though, the Howard Shore score is a large part of the reason why the movies were so good. He’s never done anything that good before or since.

Holy hell, what’s wrong with me? I’m actually talking about this like anyone gives a shit.
I beg to differ his work with Cronenberg is top notch and some of my favorite. I even have the Videodrome soundtrack on vinyl like a complete faggot.

the music is indeed excellent. this part gives me chills every time i watch it and i watch them often.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
I beg to differ his work with Cronenberg is top notch and some of my favorite. I even have the Videodrome soundtrack on vinyl like a complete faggot.
Videodrome is great. Having lived in Toronto, the shot when he is walking to his boat with the skyline in the back is crazy to see how different it is now. It’s like seeing pre 9/11 NYC films with the towers still there. A simpler time!

G

the music is indeed excellent. this part gives me chills every time i watch it and i watch them often.

[MEDIA=youtube]PreffqwJQlc[/MEDIA]
It’s great, it’s even better without the visual. I’ve always hated the “and HERE’S your cast!” shots in movies. But the music is great, one of the better themes.

“Breaking of the Fellowship” and the Rohan themes are gorgeous (I’m a fag).

I never knew much about Enya before this, but the Enya inserts in the score are amazing. Started listening to some of her music after this. A lot of it is lame and boring, but every now and then she turns out some really good stuff.

G

:unsure:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I don't know exactly what year he got it, but the first movie came out in 2001 when he was 21. So we can safely say that noted anti-fascist Pat got a tattoo of the representation of pure evil when he was 21 or older. Pretty cool, huh?
People have suggested on here that his tattoo is wrong, too - like it's some pidgin-Elvish version of the inscription, rather than the one from the books/movie.

It's up there with someone who gets shitty restaurant-order Chinese tattooed on them, and thinks it says "LIVE LAUGH LOVE"

The music does slap though, child.

G

People have suggested on here that his tattoo is wrong, too - like it's some pidgin-Elvish version of the inscription, rather than the one from the books/movie.

It's up there with someone who gets shitty restaurant-order Chinese tattooed on them, and thinks it says "LIVE LAUGH LOVE"

[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC35cQKHwzg']The music does slap though, child.[/URL]
"Onion ring to rule them all"

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile

What's also surprising is how fit and broader in the chest than most he is, he probably wins marathons without cheating regularly. You'd be surprised to learn that he's actually a fat dough boy faggot with a red bloated alcoholic fat face and bitch tits underneath.