• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm visiting family in Jersey right now and I'm at a Bills/Jets game.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Seriously though: Fuck Football, fuck Basketball, fuck all of that dumb shit now. The homos have completely taken over every aspect of those sports. You will see more Tomlinson types at these events who think they know how to run your life better than you, versus the regular middle America types that would rather just leave you alone.

Baseball's boring but at least it hasn't been infiltrated yet, precisely because it's boring.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Go bills.
I'm a fawkin diehard Jets fan, but I also like the Bills after working up there, and I peaked at the Dolphins a bit too with Marino, and i love Tom Brady cuz he's da fawkiN GOAT so I don't hate the Patriots.
Screenshot_20211114-141839_Google.jpg

Last edited:

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
In the real world, nobody really cares about COVID restrictions at all. Goes to show you that Fox News, CNN, NBC just spew political nonsense. I went to a Yankee game during the Summer when the COVID restrictions were the worst and you were supposed to be vaccinated and show your vax card and not a single person asked for a vax card or cared about masks. Just a bunch of people drinking $13 beers and eating hot dogs.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
In the real world, nobody really cares about COVID restrictions at all. Goes to show you that Fox News, CNN, NBC just spew political nonsense. I went to a Yankee game during the Summer when the COVID restrictions were the worst and you were supposed to be vaccinated and show your vax card and not a single person asked for a vax card or cared about masks. Just a bunch of people drinking $13 beers and eating hot dogs.
Even "woke" teams like the SF Giants that said you must be vaccinated to enter werent checking or even asking.

P

potatopeeler63

Baseball's boring but at least it hasn't been infiltrated yet, precisely because it's boring.
Infiltrated?
Yes child, because nazis are a good thing in sports, where the majority of athletes are african-americans and are (1/2)
vastly, underpayed by the white supremacist, owners.
Im sorry you’re so cripplingly stupid, little, baby,infant. Pot, meet, keTTle.
Seek professional help, before you are, found (2/2)

[MEDIA=youtube]2-aYPLZqS6U[/MEDIA]

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Seriously though: Fuck Football, fuck Basketball, fuck all of that dumb shit now. The homos have completely taken over every aspect of those sports. You will see more Tomlinson types at these events who think they know how to run your life better than you, versus the regular middle America types that would rather just leave you alone.

Devin Funchess said "chinky eyes" while his teammates were running around with "End Racism" written on their helmets. DeSean Jackson played this year despite last year's antisemitic Hotep shit. Dan Snyder was pimping out his cheerleaders like high-paid whores and no one lifted a finger. All the woke shit in the NFL is superficial surface shit, the league as a whole doesn't practice what they preach even a little bit.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Devin Funchess said "chinky eyes" while his teammates were running around with "End Racism" written on their helmets. DeSean Jackson played this year despite last year's antisemitic Hotep shit. Dan Snyder was pimping out his cheerleaders like high-paid whores and no one lifted a finger. All the woke shit in the NFL is superficial surface shit, the league as a whole doesn't practice what they preach even a little bit.
All the owners of these teams are the opposite of woke. Whatever it takes to fill the stands and make that cash. You want a rainbow logo? You got it!

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Infiltrated?
Yes child, because nazis are a good thing in sports, where the majority of athletes are african-americans and are (1/2)

Didnt see this :(

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Infiltrated?

That's still only the 2nd most embarrassing thing to happen in a baseball field.

Screenshot_20211114-173642_YouTube.jpg

G

Born and raised in Buffalo so I'm with ya brothaman. Wouldn't be at a fuckin Jets game otherwise.
Buffalo is a shithole, I lived in Niagara Falls, Ontario for months on a job, I regularly went over there it was not a great place lol. However some places were good. NJ is much better at least when I was kid it was, before the Contras invaded.