• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm telling Ronnie B to go back to the way he USED TO BE

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Not to mention the fact he was warned about his girlfriend, warned not to marry her, warned not to have kids with her, warned not to have more kids after the first, warned she was a cheater, warned he was wasting money, warned he was too retarded to handle money, warned to stop drinking, etc.
Only got into Ron & Fez when Dave was already married. Was he told on the air? And how, on what basis, was it pointed out to him that she was a cheater?

G

Did Niki steal the sunglasses bit from Ronnie B?

DC36F0BA-E5A0-476F-8777-3047BFCC5510.jpeg

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Only got into Ron & Fez when Dave was already married. Was he told on the air? And how, on what basis, was it pointed out to him that she was a cheater?

They temporarily broke up and she was instantly getting stuffed. It was always a running joke that she would be on Paltalk webcam during the show from Dave's home and when she wasn't on cam they would say she was cheating.

It ended up being revealed she cheated on him after he was off R&F. He seems to still see his kids very frequently, don't know if they live with him.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He's 63 and buried Fez. That era is gone. Everyone simultaneously complains that Ron isn't perfect but also want him to be perfect. Sort out your daddy issues off the air. Ron isn't the problem. Next caller... sniff

It's not really daddy issues to expect a once competent host to remain somewhat interesting. He'd frequently prod at his aforementioned buried partner for bringing up topics that he now unironically coasts along on.

I said it before, I wanted to like Gail. She seemed cute the first few times she was a guest. She is insufferable. I understand he doesn't want to bully the mom of his gradkids in front of soccer mom audience, can't treat her like Fez...

I have more respect for the fake new Howard Stern than I do old man Bennington because at least Howard makes sense business wise.
Ron can be cool with becoming his daughter's meal ticket, that doesn't mean I don't get to point out how fucking gay that makes him.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
It's not really daddy issues to expect a once competent host to remain somewhat interesting. He'd frequently prod at his aforementioned buried partner for bringing up topics that he now unironically coasts along on.

I said it before, I wanted to like Gail. She seemed cute the first few times she was a guest. She is insufferable. I understand he doesn't want to bully the mom of his gradkids in front of soccer mom audience, can't treat her like Fez...

I have more respect for the fake new Howard Stern than I do old man Bennington because at least Howard makes sense business wise.
Ron can be cool with becoming his daughter's meal ticket, that doesn't mean I don't get to point out how fucking gay that makes him.
Bennington was on before R&F ended. Back then it was exactly what it is now. I assume he's still talking Tarantino and Basquiat on a daily basis because that's what it always was going to be.

The Ron in command of a room full of hysterical man-children is gone. The intricate and fine-edged drama of R&F can't be re-manufactured. He can't play off against the J&S almonds and wrasslin' show. He's just doing a radio show now.

Was Ron not Fez's meal ticket? Earl's? Hicks'? A thousand other people who coasted or deserved booting but Ron protected? Ron also always made fun of being "qualified" to talk on air.

You say you respect Howard's business decision more, but don't want an older radio host doing a show with his daughter for a safe audience in a shrinking market. Sensible and respectable business decision.

Your expectations are not aligned to reality.

edit: I saw you call me Daddy, @JohnnyComeLately It's too late to take it back and now it's awkward forever.