"im sorry... please dont take it personally I just am not cut for the intimacy" - Boq the Squishee Dispenser

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Begs for men to "flex", shows his dick to a bodybuilding forum, and doesn't want intimacy with an adult female. Boq... you are a pedo.
giphy.gif
boqintimacy.jpg
linkortega.png

chocolatehellhole

No seriously whstd this from and is that an indian women thirsting iver him? Are they just as bobs and vagene as men?

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

Sounds like you're a real... (puts sunglasses on) true detective. YEEEEEEEOW

OK but seriously how did you find this?

1682930253052169.jpg

like to dedicate this post to my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen.

chocolatehellhole

Uhhh... where do I start. Okay, how did you find THAT out, and then how did you find a guy on Youtube who has a problem with Boq?

Also what's your opinion on Paulaner

20200218_sidebarimage-hwbn-1.jpg
I linked the thread Boq started that linked to this YouTube detective who stalked Boq and outted him as a gay Muslim.

Havent had a Paulaner in a long time, I'll try and pick some up tonight and give a detailed review.

chocolatehellhole

Uhhh... where do I start. Okay, how did you find THAT out, and then how did you find a guy on Youtube who has a problem with Boq?

Also what's your opinion on Paulaner

20200218_sidebarimage-hwbn-1.jpg
Couldn't find the Weiss but picked up a 4 pack of Münchner Lager instead. Pours a beautiful clear and light color, very thick head but head retention fades pretty quickly. Very crisp, some apple notes.. super smooth and easy to drink. A high quality lager for sure.

Here it is next to an ancient African mask gifted to me by Joseph Kony in 2012:
IMG_20231006_162831459.jpg

Last edited: