I'm sorry, I'm having trouble understanding... if Pat suffers from hypertension, why doesn't he cut down on drinking and eat healthier?

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
I had a wedding this past weekend of one of my best friends from Uni. Ceremony on Saturday but started boozing Friday morning. By yesterday, I was absolutely feeling like dogshit due to the sustained alcohol consumption over just 3 days.

How Patrick manages to keep that going without even thinking “huh, I should take a month or two off and go for a walk outside” is absolutely baffling to me.

Edit: I am 10 years younger than the hog, I should say.
He closed bars since he was 18, and stopped when he was 24. He knows what he's doing, child.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I forget exactly how he misspelled "furious", but it was something like The World's Most Furrios Man.
Not a typo.

1000011040.jpg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
I wonder what early 20th century scottish singers would be like. Drunk and unemployed belligerents most likely.

But back on topic, Pat used to maintain that his blood pressure problem was some kind of super power. I forget exactly how he misspelled "furious", but it was something like The World's Most Furrios Man. His entire life is a silly embarrassing drunken larp. (Pat too! Ha ha! Love ya, miss ya, Ray!)

:ray_gif:
Buttjuice420 hoisted this touching misspelling from the archives.
IMG_1817.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It really is the funniest part. His LARP doesn't even extend to basic knowledge of nutrition in this era.
Weight lifter Pat is one of most annoying personalities - especially since we see what he looks like and it’s clear he doesn’t work out seriously as he claims. Nobody looks at him and thinks “wow, that guy works out!” and since he does nothing but lay around and tweet he’s like a veal.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Buttjuice420 hoisted this touching misspelling from the archives. View attachment 192731
I bet he spelled it that way since it looks like he’s at the character limit and the rest of his nonsense was more important than the proper spelling of his daughter’s name. Another example of twitter being the most important thing in his life - above his daughter.