I'm sorry, but who the FUCK is watching this shit?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
My one ex and I would get baked and watch a bunch of Tiny Tim live appearances on old TV shows. He is a strange retard who should've been kept in a cage but I think he might have been some kind of musical savant but his tastes were weird so he just made weird as fuck music. I wish I could remember the name of his one song I used to listen to quite a bit. It sounds like Mr. Bungle or something.
I can’t believe that you’re walking back on your opinions about retards. I’ve never been more disappointed in my entire life. You should be ashamed of yourself. He was using a diaper in the name of cleanliness as a non geriatric adult, blew his fortune staying in local hotels, was obsessed with specific brands of cleaning products, and never learned to drive. More retarded than any YouTube chef.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I can’t believe that you’re walking back on your opinions about retards. I’ve never been more disappointed in my entire life. You should be ashamed of yourself. He was using a diaper in the name of cleanliness as a non geriatric adult, blew his fortune staying in local hotels, was obsessed with specific brands of cleaning products, and never learned to drive. More retarded than any YouTube chef.
I'm not walking it back, he's a musical Rain Man but he made music that nobody liked on account of his retardation. He got famous for being a big creepy retard. He also married his first wife when he was 37 and she was 17. Like I said, he belonged in a small cage. I'm just giving credit where it's due.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I'm not walking it back, he's a musical Rain Man but he made music that nobody liked on account of his retardation. He got famous for being a big creepy retard. He also married his first wife when he was 37 and she was 17. Like I said, he belonged in a small cage. I'm just giving credit where it's due.
I didn’t even know about the wife thing hahaha. Just saying, lot of adoration for a retard coming from you.