I'm sorry, but who the FUCK is watching this shit?

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
afternoonyak.jpg

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Caught a random Stern compilation with his interview and them talking about him when he died. Dude had pedo vibes off the charts. He claimed that he wore a diaper because he was such a clean freak. He was clearly pretty retarded too.
How is it clean so sit in your own shit? Not that I have anything against diapers.
I hate "eccentric" people.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
How is it clean so sit in your own shit? Not that I have anything against diapers.
I hate "eccentric" people.
I guess you just throw it away or something. I really don’t understand it and I don’t remember Stern being fully able to articulate it. I think he was clearly pretty retarded. I think he was like the Weird Al of the 60’s.

Caught a random Stern compilation with his interview and them talking about him when he died. Dude had pedo vibes off the charts. He claimed that he wore a diaper because he was such a clean freak. He was clearly pretty retarded too.
He was always pretty awesome on HS, his story about crashing a airport transporter while drunk was great.

Also his biography has some great tales, like when he tried to enlist and they called him a fag and threw him out.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He was always pretty awesome on HS, his story about crashing a airport transporter while drunk was great.

Also his biography has some great tales, like when he tried to enlist and they called him a fag and threw him out.
He just came off like a weirdo. Care to a comment about a grown man spending most of his fortune on staying in local hotels as well as wearing a diaper? “Shehshehsheh yeah that’sch a good beer schesh.”

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I guess you just throw it away or something. I really don’t understand it and I don’t remember Stern being fully able to articulate it. I think he was clearly pretty retarded. I think he was like the Weird Al of the 60’s.
My one ex and I would get baked and watch a bunch of Tiny Tim live appearances on old TV shows. He is a strange retard who should've been kept in a cage but I think he might have been some kind of musical savant but his tastes were weird so he just made weird as fuck music. I wish I could remember the name of his one song I used to listen to quite a bit. It sounds like Mr. Bungle or something.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
My one ex and I would get baked and watch a bunch of Tiny Tim live appearances on old TV shows. He is a strange retard who should've been kept in a cage but I think he might have been some kind of musical savant but his tastes were weird so he just made weird as fuck music. I wish I could remember the name of his one song I used to listen to quite a bit. It sounds like Mr. Bungle or something.

The only musical savant I could stand is Sour Shoes. Fucking guy is off the rails but if he could be contained? I'd sing "Suppers Ready" with him for all 20 minutes because I KNOW he can perform all the instruments.

Also, fuck Missy, fuck Chrissy, fuck the other whore, and fuck the only person on Earth named Keanu that's actually a cunt.

BootyJuice

The only musical savant I could stand is Sour Shoes. Fucking guy is off the rails but if he could be contained? I'd sing "Suppers Ready" with him for all 20 minutes because I KNOW he can perform all the instruments.

Also, fuck Missy, fuck Chrissy, fuck the other whore, and fuck the only person on Earth named Keanu that's actually a cunt.
His Gary impression never fails to give me ribs.

His nonstop calling to Steve Langford was brilliant!