I'm so sorry Paul

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Oh no wha happened

Screenshot_20220821-194645_Edge.jpg

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
If pig is gone permanently…..fuck it, even if he’s not, can we agree Paul’s account needs to be locked or suspended at all times? He’s really gotten a pass for too long. At least Rick bravely (autistically) takes on the trolls. Paul just squirms back for pity and hopes we ignore him. Then cries when we don’t. Faggot.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Anthony Cumia, Brother Joe, Pig the Rick, Sherrod, Sam Roberts, Jim Norton, the list goes on and on of the people who's name I'd like to see next to a R.I.P. but none more than pedo paul. Not one redeeming quality in that sack of shit. LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER PAUL !
My brother in law unironically enjoys Burnt Chrysler and I don't have to have a fit about it. I didn't even tell him he's a faggot (he is).

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
If pig is gone permanently…..fuck it, even if he’s not, can we agree Paul’s account needs to be locked or suspended at all times? He’s really gotten a pass for too long. At least Rick bravely (autistically) takes on the trolls. Paul just squirms back for pity and hopes we ignore him. Then cries when we don’t. Faggot.

When I think about all the children Paul Weimer has personally murdered and chopped up and raped, I have zero fear standing up against him. Yeah, you heard me right. Paul Weimer has personally murdered children. I just can't hold back the truth anymore. Paul Weimer is one of the most vicious serial child rapists the planet's ever seen.