• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“I’m paid to think and write about these things”

Forum Clout
He was paid $100,000 to write three books (Gate Crashers, Starship Repo, and In The Black) over the course of three years, totalling $33,000 per year before taxes, the salary of a Denny's waitress, and he became the most arrogant cunt on planet earth about it.

Imagine how much of an insufferable faggot he'd be if he was actually a sustainably successful novelist, like Larry Correia.

Honoria

Forum Clout
He's paid to use his thinkin' meats.

Capture.PNG
Captur2e.PNG

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
He was paid $100,000 to write three books (Gate Crashers, Starship Repo, and In The Black) over the course of three years, totalling $33,000 per year before taxes, the salary of a Denny's waitress, and he became the most arrogant cunt on planet earth about it.

Imagine how much of an insufferable faggot he'd be if he was actually a sustainably successful novelist, like Larry Correia.
That's his best bit.
He caught lightning in a bottle with getting Galen as his agent, the AR deal who helped heavily promote his stuff then straight into a Big4 contract.
SFWA were backing him and getting other gigs (science channel etc). He had successfully pandered to twitter culture and was on the fringes of the cool table. Drumpf was giving him easy material. Had it all and blew it through ego.

I hope Pat is involved with the swattings because amazon and netflix need documentaries

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
He's trying to tell a guy why an imaginary technology won't work, because he's decided on an arbitrary limitation. Why would scarcity be a problem in a reality that has molecular printers? Just get the fucking hydrogen from elsewhere.

"That's not how any of this shit I made up works"

What an absolute hateable cunt.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
You haven’t been paid to do that in years, piggy
View attachment 192722
You are literally talking to a science fiction author.
Well, since you are communicating through the written word, you are not literally talking, author.
I’m paid to think and write about these things.
You WERE paid to think about Space McDonald’s and to write schlock containing derivative premises, plots, and characters bound together with teenage girl snark posing as dialogue.
…that’s not how any of this works.
And you rely heavily on cliches and buzzwords.
There is literally…
You did it again here, the second unnecessary instance of a worn-out filler word, just to be a cunt about the
A word you didn’t know until yesterday.