• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m out for a walk with out a shirt on and some faggot from his car yelled that he wanted me to blow him.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
socities still need poets, make-up artists and home decorators though

and think of what would happen to big pharma if a good chunk of their clientele suddenly fell off
Ive heard of “think of the keeds”. Dont think ive ever heard “think of the big pharma”. You raise a good point doe

Last edited:
Forum Clout
It’s like that scene in American history X where Derek takes off his shirt in the prison yard to reveal the swastika tattoo. Jim strolls up to the gym, removes his shirt revealing a pride flag tattoo on his chest. Then he walks straight to the thigh adductor machine

No.

But.

You want to guess how many dudes have pride shit on at my gym?

It’s like a bath house in San Francisco.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
It’s obvious that Jim’s been in a degenerate spiral these last few months, but why?

Jimbo, I’ve been having a rough month myself…I feel that there’s some black magic being used against the worlds Chad whites…I can feel it in my gut.

With this, I offer you my hand in friendship. Together we’ll figure out what’s going on and put an end to it.