Im now a fan of Tony Hinchcliffe

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Just saw a comedy show in Austin where they film Kill Tony and he literally went off on Amy Schumer for like 5 minutes. We all had our phones in the locked cases and he was like “You dont have your phones so I can say we all fuckin hate that bitch, fuck that fat cunt”
It was fuckin awesome.

Also Ian Fidance was there and he killed as well.
If you can get past his faggoty, closeted demeanor, he’s actually pretty funny and ruthless.

As for Ian Fidance, he admittedly blows tranny hookers regularly.

G

Just saw a comedy show in Austin where they film Kill Tony and he literally went off on Amy Schumer for like 5 minutes. We all had our phones in the locked cases and he was like “You dont have your phones so I can say we all fuckin hate that bitch, fuck that fat cunt”
It was fuckin awesome.

Also Ian Fidance was there and he killed as well.
He sounds boss.

whether I agree or not, I respect you for having your own opinion. Too often people follow the herd & don't dare deviate.

I'll check it out sometime, but it doesn't matter if I agree or not... let's rock these sheep & remind them that our artistic strength is born out of individuality.

I confess, I find Amy Schumer quite funny! (I obviously don't, kill me if I ever really say that). But seriously, good fo' you

G

[SIZE=26px]FAGGOT[/SIZE]

BDE313C5-1651-46D7-BA80-17B36277CC28.jpeg