• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m not even gonna phrase it like a question. Joe Rogan has never said anything funny in his miserable life.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...

Attachments

• p4SFotQ73a0bDAXkcDB4sanWyvOXltp6iD7Nhj8Gyvc.jpg
    p4SFotQ73a0bDAXkcDB4sanWyvOXltp6iD7Nhj8Gyvc.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 14

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
It was funny when he was going on to Anthony Kiedis about "Under The Bridge" and when they played it at the show he was at and how they must have to play that song every show. They didn't even play it at the show Joe was at and only play it sometimes.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
When he smokes a blunt or cigar and does the thing where he stiff fingeredly bogarts the thing and every puff looks like it's about to make him vomit. I never knew one could look so incompetent at SMOKING. For basing his whole adult persona on weeeed maaan he sucks at it. He takes lung tokes of cigars by accident sometimes because he's lusting to suck on a fat cawk.

I just remembered him smoking a Sherlock Holmes type pipe at some point and he did it super retardedly like he didn't ever practice at home before. What an asshole.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
We have seen Rogan witness other people saying truly funny, witty things... And they constantly fly over his little head, or he's dying laughing at some minor detail that wasn't even the point of the joke. You only know this because he feels the need to expound on it, or he always admits his own stupidity. Half the time on his podcasts (That The DMAN hath unfortunately heard) he's going "Wait, what?" as if he wasn't even listening or couldn't grasp every other word a person says.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
When he smokes a blunt or cigar and does the thing where he stiff fingeredly bogarts the thing and every puff looks like it's about to make him vomit. I never knew one could look so incompetent at SMOKING. For basing his whole adult persona on weeeed maaan he sucks at it. He takes lung tokes of cigars by accident sometimes because he's lusting to suck on a fat cawk.

I just remembered him smoking a Sherlock Holmes type pipe at some point and he did it super retardedly like he didn't ever practice at home before. What an asshole.
What annoys me even more than that is when he blows all his smoke directly at his guest's face. I've seen Luis Gomez do it too. They do it purposely. I smoke and I'd have to tell someone to stop doing that shit. It's just rude as fuck.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
What annoys me even more than that is when he blows all his smoke directly at his guest's face. I've seen Luis Gomez do it too. They do it purposely. I smoke and I'd have to tell someone to stop doing that shit. It's just rude as fuck.
I swear he doesn't even consider blowing the smoke out his nose or just exhale slowly like normal smokers would in close proximity. I get so pissed when he lights up, I can't even stand watching. And he acts like he's some connaisseur where Redbar once uncovered he smokes $15 cigars on his best days.

Nothing worse than a guy who "picks up" smoking. Making a hobby of it. This is not how things work. I'm getting mad right now.

G

I'll go one further...the masses did Carlos Mencia wrong by siding with Rogan.

I legit believe Carlos Mencia was waaaay more funny, but people are sheep and care only about popularity contests, not objectivity or justice. Joke stealing inst even that big a deal, its all from the same cultural well.

If the world was fair/poetic...Carlos would be getting a deal from Spotify's rivals, Apple Music or something.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
No one was siding with Rogan. Joke thieves are pieces of dogshit. Plagiarism should be shunned and mocked. South Park ripped on Mencia as well as lots of other people because Rogan brought it up on O&A. Rogan is still a hack. And South Park hasn't been funny in two decades and they steal tons of jokes as well. Doesn't mean that Mencia deserves anything but ridicule.

Lots of comics are good performers but didn't write their own material. Eddie Murphy's entire act was written by other people for him. But he didn't steal the jokes he paid Paul Mooney and others for them. Mencia just steals. Amy Schumer just steals. Leary and Dane Cook stole like crazy. I laugh that Dane Cook's brother stole all his money from him.
I legit believe Carlos Mencia was waaaay more funny.
He's literally never written anything funny. He just steals jokes from other people and inserts references to Mexico in them.
If the world was fair/poetic...Carlos would be getting a deal from Spotify's rivals, Apple Music or something.
He did get mega deals with Comedy Central and others. Just like Dane Cook got a huge HBO show (I broke my knee!) and movie deals.

I swear he doesn't even consider blowing the smoke out his nose or just exhale slowly like normal smokers would in close proximity. I get so pissed when he lights up, I can't even stand watching. And he acts like he's some connaisseur where Redbar once uncovered he smokes $15 cigars on his best days.

Nothing worse than a guy who "picks up" smoking. Making a hobby of it. This is not how things work. I'm getting mad right now.

Nail on the head with the Rogan hobby comment, it's so fucking annoying. I was listening to the Bret Weinstien podcast yesterday at work, and the amount of times I could hear him lighting up his cigar was insane.

When it comes to smoking either you know how to do it or you don't.

How to do it.
giphy.gif

How not to do it.
923de3c86a417f1f2ad497664c9c8087.gif

G

Faaawk the best Joe moment was when he, Edmund or whatever and Ronda watched her training and he cried over how good Rondas boxing was. MMA expert lol...

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show

I legit believe Carlos Mencia was waaaay more funny, but people are sheep and care only about popularity contests, not objectivity or justice. Joke stealing inst even that big a deal, its all from the same cultural well.

Shit take from a shit skin

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Faaawk the best Joe moment was when he, Edmund or whatever and Ronda watched her training and he cried over how good Rondas boxing was. MMA expert lol...
Said Rhonda could beat most of the men in the UFC. What a delusional statement. Then a few weeks later she got her head kicked off her shoulders and vanished to obscurity where she belonged.