I'm going to start stealing valor

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
Go find one of those guys in a mall wandering around in a bought uniform trying to steal valor. Walk right up to him and scream in his face that you lost your dick "over there" then push him in the fountain.

And thank you for your service.

66c0e2491713e6121ad05b77826331ad.jpg

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
I've done this for real. I have a 1960s era army jacket I got from a relative and I just wear it sometimes cause it's a good jacket. Dumb old broads working at Walmart thank me for my service whenever I wear it and I'm like hey it was my pleasure. Stupid cunts, I look like I'm on the set of MASH.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I stole Hurricane Katrina valor. One day after school with some buddies, we carried a notebook and made a Help Katrina Victims donation jar. We got an 8th of weed and a bottle of whiskey and didnt donate a nickel of it. Sorry bout that one rooftop nigs. I gotchu on the next one.

G

THere are videos on YT of people getting called out. Most of the time, the people calling them out are bigger D-bags.

Honestly, I know faggots that got upper level awards and didn't do shit to get them, or borderline lied when they were put in for them.

Whatever, it's life.
Yeah i came here to post about that. Its always some pathetic looking person wearing a halloween store uniform trying to get 5 dollars off their burger king order, just leave them alone. The people run up to them with cameras screaming all sorts of shit and just look like try hard assholes

G

The stolen valor shit has always been stupid. So I didn't really rape an afghan girl then murder her family for being upset, big whoop. I'm trying to get a discount on a PS5 you stuck on a base in South Korea cuck faggot.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Yeah i came here to post about that. Its always some pathetic looking person wearing a halloween store uniform trying to get 5 dollars off their burger king order, just leave them alone. The people run up to them with cameras screaming all sorts of shit and just look like try hard assholes
It's always 80 IQ spics screaming about how their buddies died face down on the muck or some other dramatic bullshit