I'm going to start stealing valor

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I'll tell people my leg was blown off in Afghanistan and my dick was disfigured. It's not like they'd ask to verify that I had a prosthetic leg and a fucked up dick. They'd take my word for it. Because I'm a veteran.

People will be like "I loved you in Prancer!" And I'll be like "you must have me confused with someone else. I'm ex military and I had my leg and dick blown off in a firefight with those fuckin rag heads in the mountains of Afghanistan, protecting your freedoms. No big deal though. I'm just lucky to be alive, you don't need to thank me." And then they would thank me.

I'm not stealing valor for any material gain. I'm just doing it for the love of lying to strangers and making them feel sorry for me and admire me simultaneously.

G

You like to lie to people, Abe? FIGURES!

757C3928-03E4-45EC-AE4B-DE6A5E6E21EB.jpeg

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
THere are videos on YT of people getting called out. Most of the time, the people calling them out are bigger D-bags.

Honestly, I know faggots that got upper level awards and didn't do shit to get them, or borderline lied when they were put in for them.

Whatever, it's life.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
THere are videos on YT of people getting called out. Most of the time, the people calling them out are bigger D-bags.

Honestly, I know faggots that got upper level awards and didn't do shit to get them, or borderline lied when they were put in for them.

Whatever, it's life.
I like the ones where they end up hitting the autistic guy playing dress up.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I'll tell people my leg was blown off in Afghanistan and my dick was disfigured. It's not like they'd ask to verify that I had a prosthetic leg and a fucked up dick. They'd take my word for it. Because I'm a veteran.

People will be like "I loved you in Prancer!" And I'll be like "you must have me confused with someone else. I'm ex military and I had my leg and dick blown off in a firefight with those fuckin rag heads in the mountains of Afghanistan, protecting your freedoms. No big deal though. I'm just lucky to be alive, you don't need to thank me." And then they would thank me.

I'm not stealing valor for any material gain. I'm just doing it for the love of lying to strangers and making them feel sorry for me and admire me simultaneously.
Your amputated dick explains your behavior