• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im going to shoehorn a current event into a star wars reference Tee Hee

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'm fucking dying here imagining that fat idiot gushing to himself over this monumental embarrassment of a xeet.
Its not funny and its poorly written. Im sure it sounded great in his big drunk head at the time. He was proud of this garbage. He thinks he is good at this. Im glad nobody that actually pays actually agrees. He had a couple companies gamble on him and none of them wanted to work with him after the initial contract that he is probably still trying fulfill sales goals. Im glad he is pretty much on the pay no mind list. Until he actually gets another contract Im going to assume that the industry doesnt want to work with him anymore and its all his own doing.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Man he must have been shitfaced last night. He started role playing on twitter and making up his own adventure. What an embarrassing fool. This guy has a daughter out in the world that he chose not to be a part of her life so he could do this on a wednesday night.

View attachment 156752
He is a terrible writer how the hell did anyone ever publish him.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
the fact he dares call himself a "creative" is fucking infuriating. He has all the creativity, wit and insight of GPT-2
Its no wonder he feels threatened by AI. He writes like AI but worse. Every time I read something by AI it always reminds me of pats writing style. Surface level bullshit with no real personality.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Man he must have been shitfaced last night. He started role playing on twitter and making up his own adventure. What an embarrassing fool. This guy has a daughter out in the world that he chose not to be a part of her life so he could do this on a wednesday night.

View attachment 156752
He’s also still not back at the xeeting this morning AND no overnight correcTions. Piggy is going to have a sore head and some scores to settle in a few hours!

Edited

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He’s also still not back at the xeeting this morning AND no overnight correcTions. Piggy is going to have a sore head and some scores to settle in a few hours!

Edited
Spoke too soon

Its "scoring" you buffoon

1696515503207.png

1696515438358.png

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout

View attachment 156752
He's regressing to the Pat that wrote the shitty Thor going through an airport joke.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Honestly, how did he ever get a book deal? His thought process sucks duck*

*I'm keeping the typo
He is a terrible writer how the hell did anyone ever publish him.
By having a mother in law with connections in the publishing world.

It would be a decent gamble to assume someone with 30k or 40k followers could sell more than 300 books. Patrick is world champion at failing.