• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im going to shoehorn a current event into a star wars reference Tee Hee

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Unfunny cunt

1696480107791.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Pat is at his unfunniest whenever he Xeets some dialogue he wrote for a children's TV show or movie he obsessively watches.

Hilarious how this latest show has been resoundingly trashed all over the place, even on liberal sites like the AV Club and yet Pat is absolutely enamored with it. Because he's fat and stupid, I know.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
Pat is at his unfunniest whenever he Xeets some dialogue he wrote for a children's TV show or movie he obsessively watches.

Hilarious how this latest show has been resoundingly trashed all over the place, even on liberal sites like the AV Club and yet Pat is absolutely enamored with it. Because he's fat and stupid, I know.
He also has a boom boom tummy and constant unpleasant diarrhea.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Man he must have been shitfaced last night. He started role playing on twitter and making up his own adventure. What an embarrassing fool. This guy has a daughter out in the world that he chose not to be a part of her life so he could do this on a wednesday night.

1696501372201.png

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Man he must have been shitfaced last night. He started role playing on twitter and making up his own adventure. What an embarrassing fool. This guy has a daughter out in the work that he chose not to be a part of her life so he could do this on a wednesday night.

View attachment 156752
Is he trying to sell a script? It's terrible.

Did he watch Breaking Bad ever? Does he think how Gus died is "half his face blown off"?

What a perpetual phony.