I’m flabbergasted

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
FAGGOTS

fagg.png

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Funny enough the upcoming Bobo episode is going to be the first one in YEARS that is worth while and it’s not for any reason Norden intends!

I agree with the Opster on this one. Never funny and just embarrassing. This made me hate Jim "the prop comic" Norton.
I kind of unironically agree with the Destroyer on almost everything about the o&a universe other than his own podcasts being funny.

Gay Faggot.

3 Generations of BOQs in the manor, Boqcels.
Lauren was the first one right? Christina was the one with the big fawking titties? I really only watched a few episodes with Col or Rich. But that was years ago.
Yeah, Jay Leno is now married to Dave Smith as well. That caused a whole hilarious beef because Jim and Bob Kelly are utterly retarded. Christina is the chick they led Bobo on with who worked at the psychic channel.
I kind of unironically agree with the Destroyer on almost everything about the o&a universe other than his own podcasts being funny.
When it comes to da show, Opie is right about almost everything. He’s just mostly wrong about himself.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Don't
What is now, ten years of a stolen Jerky Boys character?

Quick question, is this show a hit on some other platform or does he really just get 20k YT viewers per episode? Is that even worth it? I can make videos of me calling someone a faggot on GTA Online and get 100k views with no effort.
Legion of shanks get that same amount of viewers, for such low effort retarded dog shit it's doing pretty good

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Hate to admit I found the first couple episodes funny as the only time he did Chip was on the show sparingly. Wow did he run that character in the ground at turbo speed.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Why would you be flabbergasted? Chip is literally the best Jim Norton can come up with - a cheap ripoff of something more creative people popularized in the 90s.

Chip was funny-ish when it legitimately annoyed Opie and was complemented by a hair-plugged drunk Nana ha ha holee shitting in the background, subconsciously telling the audience to laugh because it’s hilarious. Yet another example of Nana and Jim being passive aggressive mean girls towards a sensitive Opie.

Chip on an island is not funny and could be considered the antithesis of funny. I’ve laughed harder at CSPAN.

The only funny thing Jim Norton has ever done is have Ozzy leave his stupid birthday books behind. Even then, Opie was the one who got that bit going.