I'm Dumb. Is This Really Pat's Steam Account?

Rick has barely mentioned video games ever. He had the Star Wars lightsabre game for the PS4 he gushed about for a week before never mentioning either again. I did a bit of digging once because it was such a conspicuously absent element of his geek repertoire. You can spot him trying to talk about it very occasionally, but it's clear he's got no interest in it and he doesn't keep it up much.

I figure it's because he's an arrested development dummy from a hick area and vidya weren't part of his formative years, so they might as well be something alien. It's also telling that the one stereotypical loser/coach potato pasttime that happens to be private, non-performative and remotely mentally engaging is the one that doesn't appeal to him at all.

It's not him. It might as a shock to the members of onaforums, but there's a whole bunch of people who pretend they're fourth rate celebrities out there for the goof. Unthinkable, I know.
He has tweeted his love for Ass Effect before, from 2016-2023.
Twitter search of his profile

Kinderman

Yoon…that was the troll. Again.
One of the groups he’s a part of has a Jimmy Saville picture. I’m just assuming DopeLitGang is other SFWA pedos.

IMG_6864.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Rick has barely mentioned video games ever. He had the Star Wars lightsabre game for the PS4 he gushed about for a week before never mentioning either again. I did a bit of digging once because it was such a conspicuously absent element of his geek repertoire. You can spot him trying to talk about it very occasionally, but it's clear he's got no interest in it and he doesn't keep it up much.

I figure it's because he's an arrested development dummy from a hick area and vidya weren't part of his formative years, so they might as well be something alien. It's also telling that the one stereotypical loser/coach potato pasttime that happens to be private, non-performative and remotely mentally engaging is the one that doesn't appeal to him at all.

It's not him. It might as a shock to the members of onaforums, but there's a whole bunch of people who pretend they're fourth rate celebrities out there for the goof. Unthinkable, I know.
He had the Xbox too. He's definitely a closet gamer but probably stinks so he never really mentions it.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
I did a bit of digging once because it was such a conspicuously absent element of his geek repertoire.
Every element of his geek repertoire is conspicuously absent. Star wars and his own books are the only credentials he has.
I did some digging on his model building once because its the only other overtly geeky thing he's ever talked about in length and even that's a bunch of made up bullshit. He lied about soldering together a prebuilt led kit on some spaceship toy for children and got 6 months worth of tweets out of it.