• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’M DANNY ROSS’ FAN, GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SAY?

Forum Clout
You're annoying and your fake Danny bit isn't funny. Like dude, I know I just joined this board and I have no room to talk but even if you are an established person... Pretending to be a person who was perpetually annoying gives you no wiggle room to be entertaining. So if you really are Danny you're a faggot.

If you are PRETENDING to be Danny, you are accidentally a faggot.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Oh fuck I got an alert that TURK FEBRUARY downvoted me! I better kill myself since this fat fucking neck beard doesn't approve on some shit I said about a mediocre shoe that ended a decade ago.

Excuse me while I kill myself on the behest of fat fatbuary
famously not fat. I've got awful facial hair and kind of look like Captain Lou Albano on a hunger strike, but not fat.

Forum Clout
You're annoying and your fake Danny bit isn't funny. Like dude, I know I just joined this board and I have no room to talk but even if you are an established person... Pretending to be a person who was perpetually annoying gives you no wiggle room to be entertaining. So if you really are Danny you're a faggot.

If you are PRETENDING to be Danny, you are accidentally a faggot.
Shut up, Mewler alt