I’m at a rich vos show.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I've seen Vos a few times, his crowd work is really good but everything else is old stuff.
I eat da coochie alright. Looshen up fohlks. The best part of about dating a homeless woman is I can leave her anywhere. I owe my daughter money for girl scout cookies and I'm daaahhhhhging her. Your pathetic. I was buying a rug the other day and the salesman asked me if I wanted a worry free carpet. How many carpets are out there like ohhhhh he has a dawwwwwg? Looshen up people. Want to buy a dryer.... door? You guys have been great I just want to say it's been 29 years 5 months and 18 days without a drink or drug in my body. Easy does it and stay in school.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
I eat da coochie alright. Looshen up fohlks. The best part of about dating a homeless woman is I can leave her anywhere. I owe my daughter money for girl scout cookies and I'm daaahhhhhging her. Your pathetic. I was buying a rug the other day and the salesman asked me if I wanted a worry free carpet. How many carpets are out there like ohhhhh he has a dawwwwwg? Looshen up people. Want to buy a dryer.... door? You guys have been great I just want to say it's been 29 years 5 months and 18 days without a drink or drug in my body. Easy does it and stay in school.
A janitor follows him off stage mopping up all the spittle.