• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm a homeless black queer

Forum Clout

Amaechi Kofoworola was enrolled at the New School in New York from 2020 to early 2021. Kofoworola was a leading figure in the group of BIPOC students that raised concerns regarding a lack of financial aid, and he left the school after those concerns went widely unaddressed by administration.

“I had to leave the school due to the amount of racism and classism within the school that affected me and a lot of Black students,” Kofoworola said. “I basically had to compile and read 50 to 60 plus messages from BIPOC students who were having the same issues as me and I had to, by myself, post each and every one of them. After that, the school didn’t really do anything to provide any help or compensation.”

Carpenter ended up raising $120 for Kofoworola in Spring 2021, but he decided to share the donation with other students going through the same problems he was facing.

A story about a glorified lemonade stand raising 120 dollars for a guy on the hook for 30,000 got a niggas ribs. Also it sounds like he's going through everything white kids on financial aid go through, they just don't cry about it endlessly.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

A story about a glorified lemonade stand raising 120 dollars for a guy on the hook for 30,000 got a niggas ribs. Also it sounds like he's going through everything white kids on financial aid go through, they just don't cry about it endlessly.
My fucking ribs are obliterated at that description of it.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Amaechi Kofoworola was enrolled at the New School in New York from 2020 to early 2021. Kofoworola was a leading figure in the group of BIPOC students that raised concerns regarding a lack of financial aid, and he left the school after those concerns went widely unaddressed by administration.

“I had to leave the school due to the amount of racism and classism within the school that affected me and a lot of Black students,” Kofoworola said. “I basically had to compile and read 50 to 60 plus messages from BIPOC students who were having the same issues as me and I had to, by myself, post each and every one of them. After that, the school didn’t really do anything to provide any help or compensation.”
The guy's absolutely lying about racism at The New School. They'd walk over glass to cater to minorities, making even the staunchest NYC liberals sick with their fawning. Nope. Nigger couldn't cough up tuition and was booted then ignored. Same with the other blecks who cried racism because they couldn't afford tuition. Go back to Nigeria, assholes.