I'm a heel again

G

I wish I was into feet. I'm sure this is like the holy grail of it.
C13DE25B-F3D4-45E8-8531-F30378A210C3.jpeg

49032348-386E-48AF-9F9D-AA5024EBA14A.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
I thought we were a babyface tag-team, Abe? How could you betray me like this? The Amazing Klootzakken? Sniff.
I want nothing more than to be part of a babyface tag team with you and be loved by all, Patreeky. I had to resort to this so people would believe that I didn't actually mistake salmon for tuna and I'm not a retarded piece of fucking shit. God, forgive me for what I'm about to do:

Why don't you.... sssssshhhhh..😢... why don't you shhhh-...😥...Why don't you SSSSHHHHHHUT UP????😭😭😭

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I want nothing more than to be part of a babyface tag team with you and be loved by all, Patreeky. I had to resort to this so people would believe that I didn't actually mistake salmon for tuna and I'm not a retarded piece of fucking shit. God, forgive me for what I'm about to do:

Why don't you.... sssssshhhhh..😢... why don't you shhhh-...😥...Why don't you SSSSHHHHHHUT UP????😭😭😭
Are you doing the Jim Norton Shuuuuuuuut uppppp! bit?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

Seeing a old man cry is one of the most embarrassing things you can witness, aside from seeing one confusing Tuna with Salmon.

G

You stabbed me into the fawken heart, Abe! I don’t know if i can ever forgive you. We could have been the baby-face power couple of OnA Forums😢😭