• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im a drunk Tee Hee

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Where was he talking to a group of college students outside of Wisconsin?
Screenshot_20231231-163446_Samsung Internet.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I only ever drank in the shower when I was a raging alcoholic or when I was banging a chick.
I’m not ashamed to say that after my first half marathon I did indeed drink a can of beer in the shower, but that’s only because it was like 30 degrees when I ran it and I was fawkin exhausted afterwards and a beer just felt good. It was PFG. The only time that I had a “shower beer” before that I was still in university…

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
I’m not ashamed to say that after my first half marathon I did indeed drink a can of beer in the shower, but that’s only because it was like 30 degrees when I ran it and I was fawkin exhausted afterwards and a beer just felt good. It was PFG. The only time that I had a “shower beer” before that I was still in university…
Just wanna clarify I was a raging alcoholic for years. So id usually have one before, during, and after my shower before I hit the bottle. Apparently I also have no shame.