I'll give Norton this, he's been consistent for 20 years.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Being anonymous online is not just your right, it's common fucking sense. There are just far too many weirdos out there that will take a hatchet to you over anything.
The only people against anonymity are people who make a living using their real name in the public, or those who think they will one day (see: S. Tomlinson, Patrick).

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Interestingly, it's now emerging that the majority of the few dozen (yeah, it was literally less than 100 people) accounts that tweeted racist stuff at the players are bot accounts from Italy, the US and Russia, not that you'd know that from the reaction of the mainstream British press who are in full-on pearl clutching mode and holding it up as proof of the systemic racist problem in the UK rather than what it actually is. Some trolls talking shit online.
I don't care if it was bots or half a million soccer fans tweeting "nigger" in unison.

There is nothing surprising about this. Two weeks ago if I had mentioned that there were two teams playing soccer and it ended with a shootout, and that the coach put blacks in as a "diversity is our strength" play and they lost, what would the fans do?

I'm also sick of the "heads I win tails you lose" shit they do with diversity. You want to inject politics into faggot sports? Then you have to take the heat when it doesn't work out in your favor.

Seriously, what's the news here? That people get upset when their team who hasn't won since LBJ was president use racial epithets? That anyone uses racial epithets?

It's almost like having a diverse population doesn't actually unify people.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Imagine having such terrible opinions that you steal from Piers Morgan word for word for Twitter clout

Screenshot_20210714-083718.jpg

G

I don't care if it was bots or half a million soccer fans tweeting "nigger" in unison.

There is nothing surprising about this. Two weeks ago if I had mentioned that there were two teams playing soccer and it ended with a shootout, and that the coach put blacks in as a "diversity is our strength" play and they lost, what would the fans do?

I'm also sick of the "heads I win tails you lose" shit they do with diversity. You want to inject politics into faggot sports? Then you have to take the heat when it doesn't work out in your favor.

Seriously, what's the news here? That people get upset when their team who hasn't won since LBJ was president use racial epithets? That anyone uses racial epithets?

It's almost like having a diverse population doesn't actually unify people.
Personally, I don't think they should get racial abuse for missing a penalty but that's just me. Southgate, the manager, deserves the blame for giving the final decisive penalty to a 19 year old kid with no experience.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Piers is such a disingenuous faggot, then... I mean, a bigger one than I thought he was. What a champion of free speech.

Yes, the tech billionaires who suspended a US President and seek to make social media a sanitized safe space also foster racism and hate speech. Fyakin pyooftah.
It’s part of their strategy. They want to appear like they’re on the side of the people standing up to the evil billionaire techies. None of these people are stupid enough (Patrick S Tomlinson included but barely) to not understand that there’s no way of fixing it. They just think they can trick dumber people into believing it. If you banned the word “nigger”as in instant account lock if you used it, you would have to ban all the iterations of it as well. Which means all of black Twitter would get suspended immediately. If you remove anonymity 90% of Twitter, would leave, a good portion of Facebook would leave, etc. Faggotry all around us in summation.

G

There is something called First Amendment and some United States Supreme Court (ok maybe not USSC) rulings that disagree with Piers. And since most of the social media platforms are based in US his point isn't valid.