• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I'll give Norton this, he's been consistent for 20 years.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Norton.png

ANONYMOUS SCUMMMMMMBAAAAAAGSSSSSS!!!

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Memba 'hit the bricks, crusader dick?'
I memba.
Don't memba what it actually means, as it's the rumination of an addled homosexual dwarf, but I memba.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
All this started by a chav slag who’s made a twenty year career out of showing her tits, marrying twats then selling the photos to gossip magazines because her nigger tard son gets abused.
Reminder that Piers Morgans career was in the shitter before some cunt put him on America’s got talent because he faked photos of British soldiers torturing Iraqi prisoners. He also hacked a dead girls cell phone

G

Damn, was hoping it was Norton so I could bash him, although he definitely argued that position at one point.

Piers Morgan is a mashed potato headed faggot. You can tell he thought that "billionaire backed secrecy" line was really clever.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
What's he even referring to? What billionaires?
OK so on Sunday, England lost the final of the European International football championship to Italy on penalties. Each team gets 5 penalties and it's usually resolved by then. The first two English penalties were taken by white players who scored. Our goalkeeper, also a white guy, saved two Italian penalties. Usually if a keeper saves two penalties in a shootout, it's enough to win. The next 3 penalty takers for England were all black lads and they all missed. To be fair, two of them were substituted on right at the end of extra time, so had hardly kicked the ball, and the 3rd is a 19 year old kid who's never taken a penalty in a senior competitive game. It was the manager's fault for picking them to take them. If I was more cynical, I might think that he liked the potential optics of young black guys winning the tournament for an England team who "took the knee" throughout the competition (to the boos of some of their own fans) but that would just be speculation!

That's the background. Soon after the game, the three players who missed were subjected to some racist tweets, and a few clumsy jokes like "next time we should let just the white guys take the penalties." That's what Morgan's referring to. I guess the billionaires he's referring to are Dorsey/Zuckerberg etc who "allow" people to post anonymously online. Interestingly, it's now emerging that the majority of the few dozen (yeah, it was literally less than 100 people) accounts that tweeted racist stuff at the players are bot accounts from Italy, the US and Russia, not that you'd know that from the reaction of the mainstream British press who are in full-on pearl clutching mode and holding it up as proof of the systemic racist problem in the UK rather than what it actually is. Some trolls talking shit online.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
It's always ad supported networks that want you to be deanonymized and their cronies like Piers Morgan or Jim Norton. The rates for targeted ads are so much higher than spammy ads. They have a vested interest in demonizing anonymous people, and making sure that you have tracking cookies following you from google to facebook to amazon.

Being anonymous online is not just your right, it's common fucking sense. There are just far too many weirdos out there that will take a hatchet to you over anything.

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
OK so on Sunday, England lost the final of the European International football championship to Italy on penalties. Each team gets 5 penalties and it's usually resolved by then. The first two English penalties were taken by white players who scored. Our goalkeeper, also a white guy, saved two Italian penalties. Usually if a keeper saves two penalties in a shootout, it's enough to win. The next 3 penalty takers for England were all black lads and they all missed. To be fair, two of them were substituted on right at the end of extra time, so had hardly kicked the ball, and the 3rd is a 19 year old kid who's never taken a penalty in a senior competitive game. It was the manager's fault for picking them to take them. If I was more cynical, I might think that he liked the potential optics of young black guys winning the tournament for an England team who "took the knee" throughout the competition (to the boos of some of their own fans) but that would just be speculation!

That's the background. Soon after the game, the three players who missed were subjected to some racist tweets, and a few clumsy jokes like "next time we should let just the white guys take the penalties." That's what Morgan's referring to. I guess the billionaires he's referring to are Dorsey/Zuckerberg etc who "allow" people to post anonymously online. Interestingly, it's now emerging that the majority of the few dozen (yeah, it was literally less than 100 people) accounts that tweeted racist stuff at the players are bot accounts from Italy, the US and Russia, not that you'd know that from the reaction of the mainstream British press who are in full-on pearl clutching mode and holding it up as proof of the systemic racist problem in the UK rather than what it actually is. Some trolls talking shit online.
Piers is such a disingenuous faggot, then... I mean, a bigger one than I thought he was. What a champion of free speech.

Yes, the tech billionaires who suspended a US President and seek to make social media a sanitized safe space also foster racism and hate speech. Fyakin pyooftah.