• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@IGotATreeOnMyHouse85 appreciation thread

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
He sucks and is actually a legit stlaker, is barely ribbed outside of pat posting, and enjoys Ron and Fez more than ona. Fuck him, fuck him in his ass.
Normally I would call you a faggot but yeah pure Patposting is gay as fuck and the fact that Jenna car crashed you says everything

"Pat is fat" 50 ribs, fucking faggots

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
I imagine Igotatreeonmyhouse wears short sleeved polo shirts with company logo on the pocket. He's just so NPC. He legit thinks the right/left thing is real and he is a MAGA guy and its part of his motivation for atalkoing Fatrick the biden shill.

He's energetic but in an NPC way, not in a spergy Paul R Nelson/Ashcroft way:

The exclamation in the title...That "Oh man" "Piggy" "Get Fucked, Pat"... ya SubhanAllah its so infuriating lol. NPC boy

He container of coffee's it, then goes home, pecks MrsTreeHouse on the cheek, then proceeds to his one "Hobby" to wind down: Patpost here. And give his milquetoast political/society takes. I love him wallahi, but this is the truth.

All his takes are so milquetoast and almost like AI. Ask him about cars. Ask him about Biden. Pat is at least unintentionally funny (and a crypto jew so he has that jewish spectacle/kafkaesque nature about him) Igotatree is very Gentile, goy, wonderbreadster.

He watched/watches wrestling

lol, I bet he has a buzz cut and wears a fitbit. Reads "Tony Robbins" self help shit...