• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you're not keeping up with pig's KF thread, you're missing out

G

KF is a necessary evil and a means to an end. We’re on that Malcolm X strategy, By Any Means Necessary.
I get where you are coming from but its a necessary evil.
I don’t have a problem with the site or with the Pat thread. I think it’s great and hilarious and @Caverlock did a great job. I just don’t care for the groveling, we were doing just fine without them.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I don’t have a problem with the site or with the Pat thread. I think it’s great and hilarious and @Caverlock did a great job. I just don’t care for the groveling.
I'm never going to sign up or post on KF, but I enjoy lurking on the Patrick stuff and occasionally other lunatics like Brianna Wu or Clymer.

Caverlock is the true MVP for his tireless work on the Patrick thread. I remember when he first started it all the KF snobs didn't get it and now Pat, thanks to suing Null, is considered one of the top lolcows.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I thought about starting an account there myself - anonymously this time.

Seems they're not taking new members...

30 plus years in music, and the only group to accept me with open arms is YOU guys.

I'm not sure if that makes me happy or sad.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I respect KF as a bit - it was great of Cave to start the thread, has led to much hilarity, but at the end of the day we are our own thing and Rick is our special boy, no matter what happens ova there

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
KF reminds me a lot of Something Awful. It’s that weird, needless self-importance that keeps me away (minus the odd browsing of their lolcow parts to see why people hate Wil Wheaton [he’s a big fag])