• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you're not keeping up with pig's KF thread, you're missing out

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
There are some great, detailed breakdowns of why the stupid spaceships in his books wouldn't work, how awful his garden is and how deeply mentally ill he is.

Some highlights below..

5f9259c60b21cb9abd0bddec0ad38c31.PNG

03c436acdcd49db8b51a2ac4f0b3125c.PNG

0d7974c00908d9c917a3f663ab9f369f.PNG

6e881a8eaa2c4249e17c1c32e563584a.PNG

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Shits really starting to snowball. Went from 0-2 comments per day to now at least 1-2 pages. I got a real kick out of the physicists who buried Fatrick's retarded fucking attempts at designing spaceships

I predict a future where Patty has become the new Chris Chan and he'll file a lawsuit trying to sue thousands of John Does across the internet. Earth's greatest legal minds will come together like the Avengers to help Mama Raven's boy get his revenge! 😤

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The first comment describes this entire thing perfectly. There is no technicality to hide behind in this case, we have functioning eyes
Someone on KF pointed out his lawyer is exploiting him because Briton is taking advantage of an obviously mental person. Pat never matured mentally past a teenager so the adult in the situation (his lawyer) is telling him whatever he wants to hear because Pat can’t relate or understand the real world. Pat believes whatever the person he’s paying says because Briton is the adult out of the two of them. When he loses it might even take a couple days before Pat realizes he lost.

Forum Clout
Reminder: No one on Kiwi Farms gave a shit when Caverlock originally posted his thread. It was a bunch of gtfo not your personal army mods delete this thread.

Then he goes and subpoenas Null for no reason at all to get information that's already publicly available, which leads to the second, more popular thread. The original thread still had a fraction of the activity.

Finally, Rick decides to interject and comment on the fake dead tranny situation, and use it to paint himself as a victim. I think that's the move that put him on the radar. Since then, he's registered as a true lolcow, in their eyes

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’m not down with the whole KF ass sucking to be completely honest witcha.
I’m not saying they’re better than us (we’re still hilarious!) but it’s nice to see more people discovering the lol cow that is Patrick. KF has been pointing out things we didn’t recognize (the whole space ship design being complete horse shit from a guy who pretends to know things) which is funny. But what matters if we all agree on one thing and that is Pat is very fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Reminder: No one on Kiwi Farms gave a shit when Caverlock originally posted his thread. It was a bunch of gtfo not your personal army mods delete this thread.

Then he goes and subpoenas Null for no reason at all to get information that's already publicly available, which leads to the second, more popular thread. The original thread still had a fraction of the activity.

Finally, Rick decides to interject and comment on the fake dead tranny situation, and use it to paint himself as a victim. I think that's the move that put him on the radar. Since then, he's registered as a true lolcow, in their eyes
Another example of Pat being Pats worst enemy. Everything he does in the name of “beating the trolls” just makes him a bigger target and a monumental failure of a man.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout

The big backlash was in that thread proposing an O&A sub forum, not my thread. Only one person gave me a hard time/bad ratings in my thread, and they deleted their comment when the subpoena news dropped.

I know some of them are really cunty, but a lot of them helped me out with formatting and organizational feedback in the WIP sub forum. Especially the mod. Also, Null could have rolled over on me and given Pig my info, and presented the decision to the KF user base in a way that wouldn't make him look bad, but he didn't.