• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you were in Rick's shoes, when would you have bowed out of this whole thing?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I wouldnt have even responded to the " and who are you?" comment. He was feeling arrogant and was looking for an online argument. His bluff has been called for 5 years running. All its done is expose him for the fraud he is. Then he decided to let it effect his real life by getting legally and financially invested into trying to expose these random people that called him out. He made EVERY mistake possible along the way.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
I dunno when this was, but a good time would probably have been when he had all of us working for him. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal.
Right here is when he should've fucked off.
Screenshot-from-2023-08-17-16-24-35.png

Screenshot-from-2023-08-17-16-24-49.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Lappening would’ve been a start. I still get embarrassed when I look at that.

The Reddit comments and shit would’ve been a wake up call to me, I’d like to think.

If I made it past that I think probably the most humiliating Rick thing I’ve witnessed is the first wave of picture analyses that came after the Lappening.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I wouldnt have even responded to the " and who are you?" comment. He was feeling arrogant and was looking for an online argument. His bluff has been called for 5 years running. All its done is expose him for the fraud he is. Then he decided to let it effect his real life by getting legally and financially invested into trying to expose these random people that called him out. He made EVERY mistake possible along the way.
Good point if he never replied to that I don't think anyone would give a shit or keep poking him. I'd probably post his hot takes on da sub but it would have died quick.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Probably the Twitter suspension. I can understand, to an extent, wanting to defend yourself against false accusations on a public platform but I would have realized that posting about sexually assaulting an elected official with a pineapple would be counterproductive.