If you were confronted by Pat would he call 911 for clean up?

Could you take Pat?

• Easily, I'm an alpha chad

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Probably, but I'm no FighTer (gov jesse)

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • It would be close, I'm kind of a faggot with bitch tits too

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • No, I'm actually that much of a piece of shit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What kind of poll is this, faggot?

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I'd just urinate on his feet and I would imagine he'd just start frantically tweeting a pic of the stream splashing off his dumb hobit feet, saying things like, "Stalkers at it again. He has no idea what would happen if he took another step forward!" or "Everday I've been dealing with this. For. Four. Years."

It'd be silly to call 911 to wash his feet. Plus the pity points are more valuable to him than putting the L down for a second to spoon feed me my own teeth.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
How would you fare against Danny Ross, assuming he doesn’t pull his “I’LL SUE YOU!” bullshit?
Pretty well I think, although I don’t hate him like I hate Nana and Jim Norton so I’m pretty sure I’d just walk away as he whines about god knows what.

For Nana, I’d try to befriend him first and then when he says HA HA HOLEE SHIT I’d punch him square in his toilet bowl teeth and stare him in the eye as his eyes welled up with water in disbelief. I’d probably say something about Joe Sr. Being disappointed.

As for Norton, I’d convince him I fought MMA and then have him ask me to put him in a hold, which would be the Crippler Crossface a la Chris Benoit or something that made him think I was going to break his neck so he’d beg for his life.

If you’re wondering where Opie fits into all this - I’d probably get crushed under the enormous weight of his cock.

Thats all I got.