If you were confronted by Pat would he call 911 for clean up?

Could you take Pat?

• Easily, I'm an alpha chad

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Probably, but I'm no FighTer (gov jesse)

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • It would be close, I'm kind of a faggot with bitch tits too

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • No, I'm actually that much of a piece of shit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What kind of poll is this, faggot?

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
I’m short and pretty light so if he got a hold of me, he’d easily crush me under his enormous weight. If I could create space and tire him out, I’d twist his nipples till they bled.

The only two people from the O&A universe I guarantee I could beat up are Nana and Jim Norton. I’d give myself an 80% chance against Sam Roberts.
How would you fare against Danny Ross, assuming he doesn’t pull his “I’LL SUE YOU!” bullshit?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
He'd piss his pants. I'm waaaay bigger than he is. I have zero fighting experience and effortlessly get along with 99.999999% of people (he's not people!*), but he doesn't know that.

*O&A reference
Goddamn, 'Lock.

Boomia fagged out on me for the 2 horseman gimmick.

You wanna team up?

'Monster Atalker' tag team?
Board Bigguns?
600lbs of sex appeal?
'You did not bodyslam me through a V6 mustang and rape the leftover pieces, Childs'?
'No sirs, please don't rip my cock off and stuff it down my faggot nexxtttt'

I think I may be the first one he threatened to neutralize on sight for asking him to fight at a park before a spring training game. He's obviously going to neutralize my ribs if he were to sperg out when I show up at the brewers games with my WOW shirt.. it stands for whip em out Wednesdays Dan... its a reference from a now defunct shock jock radio show. Pat has never and never will be in a physical confrontation unless someone was so fed up with his online faggotry they just blind sided him and put the pig out to pasture. He's fat.