If you needed the vaccine then, you still need it now - but nobody is taking them now, so everyone agrees their bullshit.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Yeah, it was flu season and no real push to vaccinate all winter...sheep just sheep, I remember this middle aged hispanic who just "knew" I was anti-vaxx without me saying anything straight up told me "They are culling us" and he took the vaxx believing it. This guy was an operations manager for a hardwood floor manufacturer, and this is how he lived his life.

JebJoh

Even faggots like @JebJoh aren’t getting boosted anymore, even though by their logic they should be since nothing has changed.
Aren’t you the guy who made up a whole story about going on a date and getting rejected for racism? Same guy who cant get through the day without psycho drugs? Same guy who needs 8 drinks before even an imaginary heterosexual experience? Yeah, you should be worrying about yourself a little more. How disturbing is your perversion that you need psycho drugs to kill your sex drive? I can’t even imagine. Any other fantasies you want to share with the group to make them believe you are interested in regular heterosexual adult things?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Aren’t you the guy who made up a whole story about going on a date and getting rejected for racism? Same guy who cant get through the day without psycho drugs? Same guy who needs 8 drinks before even an imaginary heterosexual experience? Yeah, you should be worrying about yourself a little more. How disturbing is your perversion that you need psycho drugs to kill your sex drive? I can’t even imagine. Any other fantasies you want to share with the group to make them believe you are interested in regular heterosexual adult things?

Haven’t lied about a thing, child. Enjoy watching your kids have sex.

HR@PaneraBread

Everything about us is streamlined and efficient
When you don't put a pronoun in the first sentence you're assuming the role of the subject in the second. eg
I haven’t lied about a thing, child. I enjoy watching your kids have sex.
- NoBacon 2024

Edit - and what's with this Jesus and Allah tag team with you and Boq? Are you heels or babyfaces or something in the middle? We're working ourselves into a shoot up here

JebJoh

You’re nothing but a fucking liar. Tell us again about your totally real heterosexual dinner date. Why do you need 8 drinks to even imagine a date with a woman? And why bother telling a tall tale like that to a group who already knows you’ve killed your dick with psycho drugs? What perversion is so strong that you’ve turned yourself into a drug addled shut in over it?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
They also accurately know Jesus will return at the resurrection to judge all, but only God can judge, so how they reconcile that I don’t know.

@NewJersey.gov comment?
Yes, but not to judge (Only ALLAH Judges man)...in Islam: Jesus AS is alive and in heaven, and we await his return, while Mohammed SAAW is dead.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Yes, but not to judge (Only ALLAH Judges man)...in Islam: Jesus AS is alive and in heaven, and we await his return, while Mohammed SAAW is dead.
1000000699.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
You’re nothing but a fucking liar. Tell us again about your totally real heterosexual dinner date. Why do you need 8 drinks to even imagine a date with a woman? And why bother telling a tall tale like that to a group who already knows you’ve killed your dick with psycho drugs? What perversion is so strong that you’ve turned yourself into a drug addled shut in over it?

You’re a pedophile dude