If you know the age of consent of multiple states you are a fucking pedophile.

Crith Boqth

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
Here's the thing. You said ephebophilia is pedophilia.

Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that.

As someone who is a diddler who studies children, I am telling you, specifically, in diddling, no one calls ephebophilia pedophilia. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.

If you're saying "pedophile family" you're referring to the paraphilia grouping of chronophilia, which includes things from nepiophibilia to hebepohilia to gerontophilia.

So your reasoning for calling ephebophilia pedophilia is because random people "call the epbopophilia ones pedophiles?" Let's get teleiophiles and mesophiles in there, then, too.

Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. An ephebophile is an ephebophile and a member of the chonophilia classification. But that's not what you said. You said a ephebophilia is pedophilia, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the chronophilia class ephebophiles, which means you'd call nepiophiles, teliophiles, and other sexual attractions pedophilia, too. Which you said you don't.

It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?
This is a deep reference

16 is totally legal in UK (don't panic, that's not where I'm going!!)... since I turned 30 I kinda want someone in their 20s at least, Sue said '19', maybe I would but he's younger than me so fine for him, much more reasonable. For me it would just seem weird.
When I see young girls in town slutting-it-up I don't lust, I'm just happy they're having fun like I used to.

16 is totally legal in UK (don't panic, that's not where I'm going!!)... since I turned 30 I kinda want someone in their 20s at least, Sue said '19', maybe I would but he's younger than me so fine for him, much more reasonable. For me it would just seem weird.
When I see young girls in town slutting-it-up I don't lust, I'm just happy they're having fun like I used to.
I lust, but on behalf of the niggers who will eventually rape them and hopefully post the video online

Attachments

• B9F2C08D-F4E9-48E9-9DD6-56CAE57E0B14.png
    B9F2C08D-F4E9-48E9-9DD6-56CAE57E0B14.png
    141.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
It was 14 here in Canada back 20 odd years ago. Struck me a strange that I could walk into a store and buy a spring-assisted knife and get my cork soaked by some lady but I wasn't allowed to drink or smoke cigarettes.