If you go to Disney without kids you’re a fucking asshole

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I drive around Florida and 1/10 cars have a retarded mickey bumpersticker or some shit, and you fucking know the person driving it is some 20-30 something with 0 kids with a Disney fastpass who goes up every year.

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE?

Oh you like the childish RIDES??? You like the BIG EXPENSIVE TURKEY LEGS??? You like the CONSOOOOOMERISM????

FUCKING QUEERS

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1714351032225.png

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
I drive around Florida and 1/10 cars have a retarded mickey bumpersticker or some shit, and you fucking know the person driving it is some 20-30 something with 0 kids with a Disney fastpass who goes up every year.

Oh you like the childish RIDES??? You like the BIG EXPENSIVE TURKEY LEGS??? You like the CONSOOOOOMERISM????

FUCKING QUEERS
What is your diet like?

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt

FUCKING QUEERS
Gym tan laundry. Know what I mean?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I'll put 20 bucks down @Sue Lightning was too scared to go on a rollercoaster in his youth, got bullied for it, and is subconsciously getting his revenge with this post.
One time a small kid was crying in front of us on a roller coaster at a fairgrounds. His father tells him the ride will be fun. They are in the group ahead of us. Ride goes around. Everyone on the ride coming off are shaking and screaming. The kid puked all over everyone and the puke flew all over the riders as well. Into their hair and clothing. I almost puked seeing it.

If the kid felt like a little pussy before the ride imagine after.

"We're two gays..." Give us more of your faggy fake edgy takes brah
Daily reminder this cocksucker once got so upset of my ridicule of YouTube nerd culture BASED boys that he -without a hint of irony- directed me to look at all their toys positioned around them and exclaimed "they can afford all those because they're RICH!"

This fellow purchases toys, and likely reads wizard books to boot.