If Patrick is indeed being pressured to get a job, what even is he qualified to do?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
He claimed he stopped selling cars because he was getting “fucked over” on money which means he wasn’t selling shit. If you can sell cars and feel your dealerships pay plan sucks you just go to another dealership. Car guys have no problem jumping since every dealerships pay plans are different. Pat couldn’t even sell cars in Florida so him trying in Wisconsin would be hilarious. Especially when he tries to sell Trucks and SUV’s to Trump supporters. Dumb fuck would only want to sell Mustangs in a state that has horrible winters.
That would be funny. Out of the top 5 selling vehicles in the USA the top three are trucks, and the 4th and 5th are family SUV types. How would he even relate to the customer? "She's a beauty isn't she. I drive my daughter to school in one just like that, and she's as happy as a duck in water".

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
L
Nothing with a collar?

827179-B7-D2-CD-41-EF-91-E5-0-A175107-FBA7.jpg

Wrong again, felon.
Look at those bitch tits. “Not fat by any medical standard”

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Imagine him working in a kitchen hahaha. The black line cooks would have him in tears in 30 seconds flat.

side story: Running sauté line was some of the most face paced intense work I’ve ever done and I’ve worked all types of manual labor jobs. One kitchen in particular I worked in was exceptionally fucked up. Every night was sniffing lines, shooting up behind the walk in, talking shit with 10 nigs fresh out the pen every night, breaking up fights, smacking waitress asses, drinking all night on the job, stealing food, selling drugs out the back door. Shit was wild. I had to stop the dishwasher from killing someone with a pan. He ran up behind the dude and clocked em with it right in the middle of rush hour. Seen another guy come in drunk snd stumbling, wiping makeup off his face (he was a drag queen faggot). He was late and rushing and threw the dough in the mixer and turned the old Hobart on while his left hand was still holding the dough hook. That fuckers arm twisted like two or three full times around. I heard the bones popping and snapping before he even started screaming bloody murder. His arm was literally twisted around the dough hook like a vine wraps up a tree. He’d compound fractured it in multiple diff places. We ushered him out, cleaned the bowl and continued our morning. Saw another dude burn all the skin off his arm. His African black arm turned straight pink/white. He was wearing a long rubber glove (the kind that’s usually meant for washing dishes) and went to mix the boiling hot soup and dropped the spoon in the giant kettle. He reached in too far and the soup came up over the top of the glove and filled it up. It boiled his skin right the fuck off.

Ya, Pat would fit right in in this type of environment.
That sounds fucking horrible.

Just be a delivery driver / trucker or something man.

I was doing shit manual jobs for years before I applied myself somewhat to get a computer science degree as a mature student and now I have it beyond easy.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
@NoBaconEggCheese_mybb yea I work in the solar fields now. Still manual labor a lot of the times but nothing like what I did in my 20s. It almost seems like sometimes the easier the job is, the more you get paid for it. The harder you work physically, the less people give a shit about you/your pay.