If Pat was any kind of father...

He would have recognized his mistake, worked his ass off to save up every penny he made, and then when Annabelle reached age 18, given her the money for college or whatever while remaining respectful and not trying to force her into a relationship.

Instead, he quit his job ten years ago to write awful boring garbage and spent all of his money getting fat and going on rube vacations and arguing with trolls on the internet. When Annabelle turns 18, all she's going to get is disgusted at seeing what a worthless pig her biological father is.

Did I mention that Pat is fat and gay and stupid? Because I should have.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He would have recognized his mistake, worked his ass off to save up every penny he made, and then when Annabelle reached age 18, given her the money for college or whatever while remaining respectful and not trying to force her into a relationship.

Instead, he quit his job ten years ago to write awful boring garbage and spent all of his money getting fat and going on rube vacations and arguing with trolls on the internet. When Annabelle turns 18, all she's going to get is disgusted at seeing what a worthless pig her biological father is.

Did I mention that Pat is fat and gay and stupid? Because I should have.
Its no surprise why he is so loud about abortion rights. I bet he begged Ade to get one.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
I think once you legally relinquish custody like Pat did, you're kind of boned. They don't even let you do that unless you have a good reason. Otherwise dads all over the country would just relinquish their rights to avoid chowld support.
What are the actual resons a judge would entertain that shit aside from the obvious like violence and chestering

G

1518155099-20130505-lifeclass-fatherless-sons-quotes-2-600x411.jpg

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
I think once you legally relinquish custody like Pat did, you're kind of boned. They don't even let you do that unless you have a good reason. Otherwise dads all over the country would just relinquish their rights to avoid chowld support.
It can always be relitigated no matter what. I was told this by my lawyer. You may not get what you want but it can always go back to court

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
The absolute minimum of your job as a parent is just to exist in your child's life beyond sending a card on their birthday. I doubt Pat even sends a card.

Or maybe he does and the message inside is something he believes is deep and inspiring.

Deer Anabel,

You shuld now that you're reel father is fighting the gud fight against nazis so you can have an abortion.

No prezzie. Dinner later.

P@T

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I just assumed the other party would also have to agree.
You would have to be crazy to expose someone like pat to a child. He is far too paranoid and an all around asshole that he provides nothing of worth to his own child. I could only imagine the off the wall crap he would put into a kids head.