• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Joe Rogan were actually a fan of O&A he would have Master Po on as a guest.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Yes, The DMAN has been hating on Conrad for years, and sometimes on this very site. He stinks and is embarrassing.

Conrad is the absolute worst on Bischoff's show.

I'll say up front I'm no wrestling fan, but the industry and workings of it has fascinated me since I first saw World of Sport. The theatricality of American wrestling is intriguing to a man like me who loves theater and cinema. It's really no different, except for the athletics. And a guy like Eric Bischoff is a perfect example of a guy made for that industry.

He's a bit of a blowhard but he's charming, and also reflective at times. I also think he has a good eye for how wrestling should work in the modern era, which is a combo of old and new school ideas, and he's very much anti-comedy going overboard, and VERY much about being safe, which that AEW crew isn't from what I've seen. And that's where Conrad would run interference for them because Flair was signed to them during the Sting retirement.

I hope that Conrad pulls a Mama Cass with a ham sandwich (in AEW Fight Forever).

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Conrad is the absolute worst on Bischoff's show.

I'll say up front I'm no wrestling fan, but the industry and workings of it has fascinated me since I first saw World of Sport. The theatricality of American wrestling is intriguing to a man like me who loves theater and cinema. It's really no different, except for the athletics. And a guy like Eric Bischoff is a perfect example of a guy made for that industry.

He's a bit of a blowhard but he's charming, and also reflective at times. I also think he has a good eye for how wrestling should work in the modern era, which is a combo of old and new school ideas, and he's very much anti-comedy going overboard, and VERY much about being safe, which that AEW crew isn't from what I've seen. And that's where Conrad would run interference for them because Flair was signed to them during the Sting retirement.

I hope that Conrad pulls a Mama Cass with a ham sandwich (in AEW Fight Forever).

Bischoff admired wrestling for the business side, he wasn't a wrestling nerd mark. He took over WCW because he had a presentable outsider's perspective to Turner. The only man alive to successfully kick Vince in the balls. It only backfired when Turner got cold feet and pulled Bischoff from the company.

With Vince out of commission for now, Bischoff is essentially the patriarch of the wrestling business, if you go by success. Dude's innovation was unmatched. He did everything Vince was too afraid to do. Bischoff gets a bad rap because he was smart enough to delegate tasks to experts, so he's looked at (by marks) as "uninformed." He does say "I don't recall" a lot, but in The DOPINION, he tends to self-reflect a lot and admit his mistakes. He probably isn't lying, he just didn't care enough to commit to memory.

Triple H runs a company, but he got there from Vince's support. He never defeated Vince from the outside like Bischoff did. And Tony Kahn is just wishing. Bischoff will tell you when he had a dumbass idea. He will defend his dumbass ideas if he thinks they could have worked under different circumstances, but he will admit they failed. Try getting Jim Cornette to admit Smoky Mountain was boring af compared to ECW, and that nobody remembers who any SMW champions were. It ain't happening. The DMAN finds Cornette more entertaining, but he's more of a blowhard than Eric.

Did you hear the Starrcade 1997 episode from many years ago? Probably when they first started the podcast. Conrad starts shrieking like a fat banshee, thinking that he's making some kind of wild point, when he just sounds like a petulant overgrown child who isn't getting his way. Because the meanie promoter he's paying won't admit that his little fanboy opinion is "the truth."

Personally, The DMAN never understood the Starrcade 1997 controversy. Yeah, the referee slow counted. But the show still ended with Sting holding the title, the locker room celebrated, and the crowd seemed satisfied. Little things like that do not shutdown a subsidiary of a major corporation that gets funded regardless of how well or poor they perform.

Wrestling fans think they "get it." They love to pinpoint why WCW shutdown, as if it was based on their business performance or critical acclaim. That company never needed to make a dime to survive. It was fully funded regardless and it lived and died based on whether or not Turner wanted it to exist. In 2001 they decided for it to no longer exist. It had nothing to do with a storyline that Vince Russo ran 11 months earlier, for fuck sake.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Bischoff admired wrestling for the business side, he wasn't a wrestling nerd mark. He took over WCW because he had a presentable outsider's perspective to Turner. The only man alive to successfully kick Vince in the balls. It only backfired when Turner got cold feet and pulled Bischoff from the company.

With Vince out of commission for now, Bischoff is essentially the patriarch of the wrestling business, if you go by success. Dude's innovation was unmatched. He did everything Vince was too afraid to do. Bischoff gets a bad rap because he was smart enough to delegate tasks to experts, so he's looked at (by marks) as "uninformed." He does say "I don't recall" a lot, but in The DOPINION, he tends to self-reflect a lot and admit his mistakes. He probably isn't lying, he just didn't care enough to commit to memory.

Triple H runs a company, but he got there from Vince's support. He never defeated Vince from the outside like Bischoff did. And Tony Kahn is just wishing. Bischoff will tell you when he had a dumbass idea. He will defend his dumbass ideas if he thinks they could have worked under different circumstances, but he will admit they failed. Try getting Jim Cornette to admit Smoky Mountain was boring af compared to ECW, and that nobody remembers who any SMW champions were. It ain't happening. The DMAN finds Cornette more entertaining, but he's more of a blowhard than Eric.

Did you hear the Starrcade 1997 episode from many years ago? Probably when they first started the podcast. Conrad starts shrieking like a fat banshee, thinking that he's making some kind of wild point, when he just sounds like a petulant overgrown child who isn't getting his way. Because the meanie promoter he's paying won't admit that his little fanboy opinion is "the truth."

Personally, The DMAN never understood the Starrcade 1997 controversy. Yeah, the referee slow counted. But the show still ended with Sting holding the title, the locker room celebrated, and the crowd seemed satisfied. Little things like that do not shutdown a subsidiary of a major corporation that gets funded regardless of how well or poor they perform.

Wrestling fans think they "get it." They love to pinpoint why WCW shutdown, as if it was based on their business performance or critical acclaim. That company never needed to make a dime to survive. It was fully funded regardless and it lived and died based on whether or not Turner wanted it to exist. In 2001 they decided for it to no longer exist. It had nothing to do with a storyline that Vince Russo ran 11 months earlier, for fuck sake.

So, the slow count - Kevin Nash, a guy I used to enjoy listening to before he lost Hall and his own son, has said numerous times that the slow count was not a screw job: that ref was always bitched at for counting too slow, Nash said that was a southern style thing. He hated it before then and he hated it at that moment, because it caused all that shit after.

Oh fucking hell, you can guarantee two things about the wrestling obsessed: they smell like shit and they're pushy little cunts. They corner those poor lads and lasses in airports and at hotel lobbies for autographs they can resell, it's horseshit. Leave that for kids, not a grown ass mouth breather.

You ever seen that Liv Morgan gal? Absolute blonde siren, but I was sent a video of her comforting a young crying fan at a show, and another of her talking to a special needs boy, such a gem - and then I saw a video of her cornered at an airport coming off a plane, and I wanted to protect her like she was my own daughter! Useless wastes of human beings, doing that to someone who breaks her fucking body several nights a week so you can make an easy pound?

That's the same crew that cheers for blood and broken bones from gymnastics in that godawful AEW. Which goes to your other example about fans shouldn't run a promotion - "I liked it better when the marks were in the stands!" Jim Cornette has said - is that coke-addled autist Tony Khan.

0fadbc207401288c800e537017024439.jpeg

Little dog wanking Ponce.

THE D

Forum Clout
So, the slow count - Kevin Nash, a guy I used to enjoy listening to before he lost Hall and his own son, has said numerous times that the slow count was not a screw job: that ref was always bitched at for counting too slow, Nash said that was a southern style thing. He hated it before then and he hated it at that moment, because it caused all that shit after.

The DMAN wouldn't take Nash's view seriously, he did some decent shoot interviews back in the day, but he's a fawking prawblem, and has an interest in muddying the facts about what happened in WCW since he was just as guilty with foolishness.

The idea that Hogan told Nick Patrick to do a slow count is believable, but if Sting went home with the title, the show ended as it was meant to. Half of the fans likely didn't even remember the slow count part by the time they were celebrating with Bret Hart in the ring. The slow count thing was barely mentioned by fans until like 5 years after 1998.

Whether Hogan and Patrick conspired to do that or not... How is that Bischoff's fault? None of his planning could prepare for a legit screwjob by Hogan.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
The DMAN wouldn't take Nash's view seriously, he did some decent shoot interviews back in the day, but he's a fawking prawblem, and has an interest in muddying the facts about what happened in WCW since he was just as guilty with foolishness.

The idea that Hogan told Nick Patrick to do a slow count is believable, but if Sting went home with the title, the show ended as it was meant to. Half of the fans likely didn't even remember the slow count part by the time they were celebrating with Bret Hart in the ring. The slow count thing was barely mentioned by fans until like 5 years after 1998.

Whether Hogan and Patrick conspired to do that or not... How is that Bischoff's fault? None of his planning could prepare for a legit screwjob by Hogan.

It's been overblown, and the finger pointing hasn't stopped even today. It's a collective why it failed, but the ultimate call was the Turner/Warner merger- no skin off my back, as it put a ton of classic movies under the Warner Archive umbrella to this day - and Brad Siegel not wanting it in TNT.

Which is hysterical, because even when it died, those ratings are the kind cable would kill for today. And yet they bring in AEW which has never touched close to what Nitro did.

Bloody wild affair, all of it. I still like Bischoff though. Nash definitely whitewashes his and Scott's involvement.

He should try to get some dough off this little cunt.

5c74e3c2d814260e6b30c20b4ca07c64.jpg

1eee8b759fe5fc22461c3ec9e2b2386b.jpeg

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
You mean Conrad Thompson?

Fucking hate that guy. No wonder he's related to Ric Flair, even if it's just by marriage. Fat Fuck is a con artist.

I don't even mind Bruce Pritchard's show, but Conrad adds nothing to it.
You don’t like watching Conrad rock back and forth in his chair as he talks with wrestling legends?

THE D

Forum Clout
It's been overblown, and the finger pointing hasn't stopped even today. It's a collective why it failed, but the ultimate call was the Turner/Warner merger- no skin off my back, as it put a ton of classic movies under the Warner Archive umbrella to this day - and Brad Siegel not wanting it in TNT.

Which is hysterical, because even when it died, those ratings are the kind cable would kill for today. And yet they bring in AEW which has never touched close to what Nitro did.

Bloody wild affair, all of it. I still like Bischoff though. Nash definitely whitewashes his and Scott's involvement.

He should try to get some dough off this little cunt.

5c74e3c2d814260e6b30c20b4ca07c64.jpg

1eee8b759fe5fc22461c3ec9e2b2386b.jpeg

Nash and anybody who doesn't bash AEW in their podcast are likely already on his payroll. That being said, The DMAN has never actually watched AEW in full, or any new wrestling at all lately.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Nash and anybody who doesn't bash AEW in their podcast are likely already on his payroll. That being said, The DMAN has never actually watched AEW in full, or any new wrestling at all lately.

I don't hide that I just hate Tony Khan, mainly for how he runs his football club, and his "football" team.

He'd rather play with his living wrestling toys and embarrass himself with those aforementioned hugs, strange tweet rants, unhinged interviews and dwindling audiences.

Worst of all, he wanks dogs.

Forum Clout
I live in Arizona and see more guns on hips at the grocery store than I see cell phones on hips.
Lol, Arizona is clearly where that stupid Algerian should have moved but the dumb motherfucker let an annoying pickme drag him to America’s Black Belt to sit in fast casual chain restaurants with her friends. What an alpha male! Fuckin cucklord