• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If it's not clear yet that we're just bullying an autistic man

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
My son is hard core autistic. There are a lot of similarities between the two
If you aren't just kidding, could you elaborate on the similarities? Also, does the pig hit a soft spot now and then because of your autism awareness?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I have only started to notice what is considered autistic behavior over the past couple years since they never really had a official name for the behavior and examples of it. Pat has some of the usual characteristics (biggest being related to social cues / interactions) but he is a much bigger narcissist which really makes him hateable. Plus he’s fat.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
If you aren't just kidding, could you elaborate on the similarities? Also, does the pig hit a soft spot now and then because of your autism awareness?
My son has a kdm5c genetic mutation which causes his autism. Besides both shitting themselves id go with the unholy stubbornness,both would kill themselves sticking a fork in an outlet repeatedly before stopping. One difference my sons obsessive behavior causes him to work out and not eat like Rick. My son really only likes to eat apples and unsalted pretzels

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
My son has aspergers and is very intelligent. However he’s very introverted and would t act like a cunt on social media. He also has a job and takes it seriously unlike Drunky and Pigglez.