• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If it's not clear yet that we're just bullying an autistic man

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
after causing a public weeklong spergathon just by calling him different variations of his own name - something children do to each other in kindergarten - then this idiocy could well go on until the last one of us dies. He's never going to admit Norm is funny.
Realize that if he knew your real name he would try to sue you and get you fired even if this was your first post.

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Forum Clout
Realize that if he knew your real name he would try to sue you and get you fired even if this was your first post.
More than just that. He’d happily have you behind bars for the rest of your life just for being a member of this forum. He’s a vindictive asshole who is as far from innocent as can be.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
bible.png

It's our duty as children of the Lord.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He literally wants the unvaccinated to die. He's anti-choice. He is - dare I say it - un-American.
That vet that just passed away waiting for a hospital room, Pat was pointing fingers about whos fault it was. If pat knew that guy was a trump supporter or havent been vaxed then pat would celebrate his death but pat uses it as an opportunity to follow the script of "nazi" and "prison" bullshit.