• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If i’m going to hell

G

"if"

pnzJTq3.gif

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
You’re very sweet. I’m being as good a person as i can be. I give so much love to people. If i’m going to hell for my sexuality so be it. I nenever intentionally hurt anyone in my life, sure i broke some hearts but who hasn’t.
The only reason why Catholisism is against gays is because they were pro-procreation back in the Bible days.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
It’s worth it. Cock is just too good. I’ll buy you guys a beer when i meet you there tee hee
If there is a god who created humans how can he send you to hell? It’s HIS fuck up that something went wrong in your genetics and made you attracted to cock.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
If there is a god who created humans how can he send you to hell? It’s HIS fuck up that something went wrong in your genetics and made you attracted to cock.
God makes homos because it's funny. Funny for us, funny for God. All that fag-bashing stuff is just ancient Jews needing to keep up their numbers. Homosexuality is a naturally occurring sort of blow-off valve you only see in higher-order birds and mammals. Gay frogs are an entirely different thing.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
God makes homos because it's funny. Funny for us, funny for God. All that fag-bashing stuff is just ancient Jews needing to keep up their numbers. Homosexuality is a naturally occurring sort of blow-off valve you only see in higher-order birds and mammals. Gay frogs are an entirely different thing.
I’m not laughing.