• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If i’m going to hell

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
vader.jpg

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I don't practice my faith at all anymore but I still believe in it, which is an odd position to be in. Basically a lapsed Catholic but I still say the Rosary daily. So yeah I'm going to hell too and I'm also a bad person. Patreeky you're a sweet boy, maybe God will look the other way for you. I'll pray for it.

G

I don't practice my faith at all anymore but I still believe in it, which is an odd position to be in. Basically a lapsed Catholic but I still say the Rosary daily. So yeah I'm going to hell too and I'm also a bad person. Patreeky you're a sweet boy, maybe God will look the other way for you. I'll pray for it.

You’re very sweet. I’m being as good a person as i can be. I give so much love to people. If i’m going to hell for my sexuality so be it. I nenever intentionally hurt anyone in my life, sure i broke some hearts but who hasn’t.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
You’re very sweet. I’m being as good a person as i can be. I give so much love to people. If i’m going to hell for my sexuality so be it. I nenever intentionally hurt anyone in my life, sure i broke some hearts but who hasn’t.
I've had close friends who are rug munchers and I also have a gay uncle. I hope God doesn't send people to hell just because of sexuality. Maybe he does but then again all straight people having premarital sex are also damned. Only the incels and married people have a chance.

G

I've had close friends who are rug munchers and I also have a gay uncle. I hope God doesn't send people to hell for that. Maybe he does but then again all straight people having premarital sex are also damned. Only the incels have a chance.

I like to belireve Jesus knows i’m a good person but who knows. All i can do is give all my love. I like to think Jesus approves of that