If I start a pod cast would anyone listen ? Just want to feel things out before I start.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
school shootings are funny

I've screen capped this and unironically reported it to the FBI, there's multiple posts you've made fantasizing about schooting up schools and I've been screencapping them and compiling them like a reddit admin with a grudge

No, I would not enjoy listening to yet another crayon eater rambling incoherently on a livestream

Say "nigger"... A LOT

😲 NO! You WOULDN'T! He really went there guys! I would laugh my fuckin' ass off at some mushmouth going "nigger huhhh nigger huhhh", in fact I'd pay big bucks for such compelling content

TLDR; kill yourself

G

This is the kind of talk missing in the podcast world. I hope the first topic is on tiger or turtle stuffed animals and none of that fag shit.

1660484285307.gif

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
I've screen capped this and unironically reported it to the FBI, there's multiple posts you've made fantasizing about schooting up schools and I've been screencapping them and compiling them like a reddit admin with a grudge

No, I would not enjoy listening to yet another crayon eater rambling incoherently on a livestream

😲 NO! You WOULDN'T! He really went there guys! I would laugh my fuckin' ass off at some mushmouth going "nigger huhhh nigger huhhh", in fact I'd pay big bucks for such compelling content

TLDR; kill yourself
Leave it to Cuntfucker to step up and save the children