• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Democrats win in Nov. Joe’s SS check will be ZERO!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
You don’t get some kind of welfare? What do blacks do?
Sort of. I’m about to be really boring and information driven. Let’s be clear about what “welfare” is. It’s not literally free cash. Welfare is divided into categories in the USA:

1. “Welfare” aka grants handed down from Federal gov to State gov which then hands them out to people. There are usually restrictions on what this money can be used for (child care and housing) and how you get it (have to have worked for a period of time, etc.)
2. SNAP (EBT cards, free food)
3. SSI (Essentially social security on a lesser scale, eligible for disabled people or people over 65+ who didn’t pay into SS)
4. Medicare (Which only applies to those over 65 or disabled)
5. SS

Going back to your question, blacks would be eligible for 3. SSI. However this provides less benefits than Social Security. The only way to get SS AND SSI would be if your SS didn’t meet your basic necessities. The only program on here that actually required you to pay in to see a return is SS.

So technically if you’re a literal bum you can still get gov checks but it wouldn’t be enough to live on alone.

This is also lays out why Pat types are able to game the system and essentially never have to work. Pat and his lazy twitter ballwashers would essentially be eligible for the 4 programs previously listed. They can get “welfare” for showing some bullshit “employment” like Pats books or airbnb. He can get SNAP no problem. He can claim SSI for being “disabled”. And finally he can get medicare for being “disabled”. Someone paying literally NOTHING into the system can qualify for all 4 programs.

Udders

Great food
That is the top amount possible at my age. I paid in for 40 years with most of them being near the top end of contributions. 40 years in the work force. I now have a pension and free medical for life from my previous employer plus Social Security. House is paid for, giant 401K, brokerage account due to where I live I will stop paying the majority of my property taxes that goes to schools. I earned every nickle of it and the part that really, really makes me happy is Joe's cruise check had Federal taxes deducted including FICA...which is a contribution to Social Security that is a mandatory deduction but since Joe is not eligible he will never get back. Instead, that money will help pay for my benefits. Sweet.
Out of curiosity, as best you can without doxing yourself, where are you able to stop paying the local school/property tax?

Joe is not eligible for Social Security nor Medicare. He simply did not pay enough into the system. Minimum payment is 40 credits. You get about 4 credits a year, so Joe never worked a real job for 10 years. All those years of "cheating the man" by taking cash payments and not paying taxes is all fun and games until you hit 65. Now he has nothing. I'm the same age. I get $3,500 a month, plus Medicare, plus pension, plus medical for life. So Joe is now staring into the void and that void looks like a guitar case full of quarters until the day he dies.
social security COMP'D

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Hrrrmph. It’s Bemusing to see so many millenial RETARDS try and figure out this SIMPLE post!!!!🤣🤣🤣 I can try and explain it further but you won’t understand. So I’ll keep it as brief and SHORT as POSSIBLE:

I have “Paid in” to social security my ENTIRE life!!!! It’s called “FEDERAL TAXES” you absolute fucking MORONS!!! It’s that easy. I pay the government every year. I get money back when I am of a “certain AGE”. That’s how it’s supposed to “work”. It DOESNT!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Democrats like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris spend the money me and my little brother put in for years on supporting “ethnic youths”. Yeah, we know WHO. Now we can’t collect on what we EARNED!!!! Let’s see how long that lasts.😎😎😎

This is why Trump is not only going to survive being SHOT, but survive another 4 years after being the most POPULAR president of ALL TIME!!! He is going to get our money back and more. Understand? No. Of course of not. You’re too busy cleaning the Cheeto dust off your keyboard to understand BASIC economics.💸💸💸

PS: If you morons understand anything I would be INVESTING right now. I took the cruise money and am ALREADY making money. Free advice for the stupid is NO advice at all.😅😅😅

#MAGA2024 #CHAMPIONTRUMP #CUMIASTRONG

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Sort of. I’m about to be really boring and information driven. Let’s be clear about what “welfare” is. It’s not literally free cash. Welfare is divided into categories in the USA:

1. “Welfare” aka grants handed down from Federal gov to State gov which then hands them out to people. There are usually restrictions on what this money can be used for (child care and housing) and how you get it (have to have worked for a period of time, etc.)
3. SSI (Essentially social security on a lesser scale, eligible for disabled people or people over 65+ who didn’t pay into SS)
5. SS

Going back to your question, blacks would be eligible for 3. SSI. However this provides less benefits than Social Security. The only way to get SS AND SSI would be if your SS didn’t meet your basic necessities. The only program on here that actually required you to pay in to see a return is SS.

So technically if you’re a literal bum you can still get gov checks but it wouldn’t be enough to live on alone.

This is also lays out why Pat types are able to game the system and essentially never have to work. Pat and his lazy twitter ballwashers would essentially be eligible for the 4 programs previously listed. They can get “welfare” for showing some bullshit “employment” like Pats books or airbnb. He can get SNAP no problem. He can claim SSI for being “disabled”. And finally he can get medicare for being “disabled”. Someone paying literally NOTHING into the system can qualify for all 4 programs.
Where did you get this information? You’re like 20. Please provide sources Autismlinson. I have no idea about this shit but I’m going to guess that 80% of what you have written is wrong.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Ok i wanted to laugh it off but i’m a chronic record correcTer
The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program provides states and territories with flexibility in operating programs designed to help low-income families with children achieve economic self-sufficiency. States use TANF to fund monthly cash assistance payments to low-income families with children, as well as a wide range of services.

SNAP provides food benefits to low-income families to supplement their grocery budget so they can afford the nutritious food essential to health and well-being.

Adults and children might be eligible for SSI if they have:
  1. Little or no income, and
  2. Little or no resources, and
  3. A disability, blindness, or are age 65 or older.
The maximum monthly SSI payment for 2024 is $943 for an individual and $1,415 for a couple. Your amount may be lower based on your income, certain family members’ income, your living situation, and other factors.

For every $2 you earn from work, we reduce your SSI payment by about $1. Work includes:

• A job
  • Self-employment
  • Any activity that earns money
For every $1 you get from non-work sources, we reduce your SSI payment by about $1. Non-work sources includes:

• Disability benefits
  • Unemployment payments
  • Pensions

Medicare is health insurance for people 65 or older. You may be eligible to get Medicare earlier if you have a disability, End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), or ALS (also called Lou Gehrig’s disease).

Going back to your question, blacks would be eligible for 3. SSI.

However this provides less benefits than Social Security.
The maximum monthly SSI payment for 2024 is $943 for an individual and $1,415 for a couple. Your amount may be lower based on your income, certain family members’ income, your living situation, and other factors.

The maximum benefit depends on the age you retire. For example, if you retire at full retirement age in 2024, your maximum benefit would be $3,822. However, if you retire at age 62 in 2024, your maximum benefit would be $2,710. If you retire at age 70 in 2024, your maximum benefit would be $4,873.

The only way to get SS AND SSI would be if your SS didn’t meet your basic necessities.
SSI payments are based on your income and other resources. To calculate your SSI eligibility, the SSA adds up all the income you receive, which would include your monthly Social Security benefit. Then, it deducts certain payments it doesn’t count as income. What remains is called your “countable income,” which is what your SSI benefit amount would be based on.

(Technically I am wrong here. You could theoretically live solely off government assistance but it would be complicated. You would have to use your max $900 a month from SSI to pay the bills. You use housing assistance to pay the rent. You use SNAP to pay for food. You can apply for disability as another blank check. Etc. However eligibility for these programs may conflict with one another. Some programs you need to show proof of work to obtain, and others, such as disability, you can’t be working at all to obtain)
Refer to above

This isn’t directed to you personally, but how the fuck is this system sustainable?

I’m speaking metaphorically because the answer is it isn’t and it won’t be around much longer, but it’s crazy how old people have fucked the young in every possible way.

“I paid into it all my life so I deserve it” is a fair statement but not really since on average you get your money back plus 10% after 6 years and it lasts indefinitely and is funded by kids paying into it, when they won’t get anything.

I really can’t stop sperging on this, old people got cheap or free education, an easy job market, cheap houses that 50x in value doing nothing, they get incredibly generous pensions which nobody else will, and then we still have to give them old people discounts and make sure their social security is funded but only just for them.

I know life isn’t fair, and I don’t care I’ll just deal with it and I would have done the same as most boomers, but they have to still act like they are the victims. Why are they never just honest?

“Yeah we had it easy and I took advantage, like anybody would have” or in Joe’s case “I could have been set for life with no effort but I still couldn’t do it because I’m lazy”
It is a bit of a pyramid scheme. When it was designed retirement age was 65 and average life expectancy was 58. Right now life expectancy is 77. Social security was supposed to be one leg of a 3 legged stool. Savings, pension and Social Security. Today, most retirees don't have savings or a pension so too many people try to live on Social Security. Like I said, I'm at the max range. The average monthly payout is $1,778.24. Thats not really enough to live on. Social Security is all out of wack right now. It's easy to fix...but Republicans want to fix it one way (increase retirement age) and democrats want to fix it another way ( current max deduction is 6.2% up to $160,000, every dollar after $160,000 is no longer taxed for social security. Democrats would like that 6.2% to go to infinity. Earn a million a year? 6.2% is deducted for Social Security). The correct answer is do both. Increase the retirement age to 70 and get rid of the $160,000 a year cap.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
That is the top amount possible at my age. I paid in for 40 years with most of them being near the top end of contributions. 40 years in the work force. I now have a pension and free medical for life from my previous employer plus Social Security. House is paid for, giant 401K, brokerage account due to where I live I will stop paying the majority of my property taxes that goes to schools. I earned every nickle of it and the part that really, really makes me happy is Joe's cruise check had Federal taxes deducted including FICA...which is a contribution to Social Security that is a mandatory deduction but since Joe is not eligible he will never get back. Instead, that money will help pay for my benefits. Sweet.
Sure, that’s all well and good but can you play an acoustic guitar?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Ok i wanted to laugh it off but i’m a chronic record correcTer

The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program provides states and territories with flexibility in operating programs designed to help low-income families with children achieve economic self-sufficiency. States use TANF to fund monthly cash assistance payments to low-income families with children, as well as a wide range of services.

SNAP provides food benefits to low-income families to supplement their grocery budget so they can afford the nutritious food essential to health and well-being.

For every $2 you earn from work, we reduce your SSI payment by about $1. Work includes:

• A job
  • Self-employment
  • Any activity that earns money
For every $1 you get from non-work sources, we reduce your SSI payment by about $1. Non-work sources includes:

• Disability benefits
  • Unemployment payments
  • Pensions

Medicare is health insurance for people 65 or older. You may be eligible to get Medicare earlier if you have a disability, End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), or ALS (also called Lou Gehrig’s disease).

The maximum benefit depends on the age you retire. For example, if you retire at full retirement age in 2024, your maximum benefit would be $3,822. However, if you retire at age 62 in 2024, your maximum benefit would be $2,710. If you retire at age 70 in 2024, your maximum benefit would be $4,873.

SSI payments are based on your income and other resources. To calculate your SSI eligibility, the SSA adds up all the income you receive, which would include your monthly Social Security benefit. Then, it deducts certain payments it doesn’t count as income. What remains is called your “countable income,” which is what your SSI benefit amount would be based on.

(Technically
I am wrong here. You could theoretically live solely off government assistance but it would be complicated. You would have to use your max $900 a month from SSI to pay the bills. You use housing assistance to pay the rent. You use SNAP to pay for food. You can apply for disability as another blank check. Etc. However eligibility for these programs may conflict with one another. Some programs you need to show proof of work to obtain, and others, such as disability, you can’t be working at all to obtain)

Refer to above