• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If an O&A reunion happens Jim is absolutely not involved, right?

Forum Clout
I said it in another thread that any O&A reunion would be on minimum money so even if you take the politics out of it all would a podcasting network/radio station want to pay a relatively high wage in Norton as well? Probably not, he's good to have and the fans would enjoy it but he isn't necessary.

I don't follow him or care that much so I'm surprised to read that Norton didn't offer any public well wishes to Nana after her heart problems, what a worm. When was the last time Norton turned up at Compound Media as a guest? It seemed like he was turning up a fair few times a year at one point.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Think back to all the times O&A were reunited after 2014. The multiple phone calls, the offering of CM to Opie….You have to think, even if it was in the back of his mind, Ant was thinking “But what about Jimmy?”

It adds an extra layer of complexity to the entire situation. Not only do O&A have their own problems but you introduce a third wheel which obviously complicates it all.

Now though? I don’t think Ant could give a fuck if Jim died. Opie was already soured on the worm for about 8 years now, and while an O&A reunion was likely during that time, it is even more likely considering you removed the fucking splint from the equation.

A reminder that Jim didn’t even visit Ant in the fucking hospital. Didn’t even tweet wishing him well. Would you invite that guy back to your reunion show? A show that started without him anyway?

Fuck Jim Norton.
Jim abandoning AntH to team up with Opie was his funniest bit despite how genuinely unfunny Opie and Jimmy was and I’m being genuine here. I’d tell you otherwise.

It wasn’t even like ditching Anthony on any kind of principle as in what he did was wrong, unenviable or just plain stupid. It was pure politics. Totally precognitive of his betrayal of Louie, another scumbag but whatever.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Think of all the famous rockstar duos who didn’t fawwkin get along when they were in the band but in retrospect they can acknowledge it wasn’t all bad.
The Black Crowes were a notoriously dysfunctional band that made it work despite the internal conflicts they faced. Steve Gorman's book was very insightful into what that band went through and how they made it work despite having to prevent the whole thing blowing up from the inside out.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
So the reunion is more or less already scheduled for March 2024, I take.
Has anyone spread the news to the good folks over at Xitter yet?

I also really hope these won't happen. It should and could be Vos.

We need at least some fodder, many of them need to at least try out fudda show.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
It’ll never work, you’d need to stop Opie constantly whining about fans, Nana constantly whining about darkies, someone would have to execute that fucking waste of DNA Bobo so he couldn’t stink the show up for hours on end, anyone could replace the worm as he said fuck all the first hour anyway or sat on the fence at criticism of Dice, Stern or any other potential coat tail. They’d also have to not be lazy bastards and actually have a show and not just hope something funny happens they can ride for an hour or shoving retards and interns in front of the mic for hours

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
It’ll never work, you’d need to stop Opie constantly whining about fans, Nana constantly whining about darkies, someone would have to execute that fucking waste of DNA Bobo so he couldn’t stink the show up for hours on end, anyone could replace the worm as he said fuck all the first hour anyway or sat on the fence at criticism of Dice, Stern or any other potential coat tail. They’d also have to not be lazy bastards and actually have a show and not just hope something funny happens they can ride for an hour or shoving retards and interns in front of the mic for hours
You're not wrong but I'd prefer bobo to the worm

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
A reminder that Jim didn’t even visit Ant in the fucking hospital. Didn’t even tweet wishing him well. Would you invite that guy back to your reunion show? A show that started without him anyway?
In fairness this is karmic payback for Anthony not going to see his dying mother in the hospital.

Don't disagree that Jimmy is on the pay-no-mind list with everyone, but this was a bad example.