• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If an O&A reunion happens Jim is absolutely not involved, right?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Think back to all the times O&A were reunited after 2014. The multiple phone calls, the offering of CM to Opie….You have to think, even if it was in the back of his mind, Ant was thinking “But what about Jimmy?”

It adds an extra layer of complexity to the entire situation. Not only do O&A have their own problems but you introduce a third wheel which obviously complicates it all.

Now though? I don’t think Ant could give a fuck if Jim died. Opie was already soured on the worm for about 8 years now, and while an O&A reunion was likely during that time, it is even more likely considering you removed the fucking splint from the equation.

A reminder that Jim didn’t even visit Ant in the fucking hospital. Didn’t even tweet wishing him well. Would you invite that guy back to your reunion show? A show that started without him anyway?

Fuck Jim Norton.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The fact is is that Opie and Anthony fighting are like two brothers lacking any emotional regulation. They can shit on each other but I think they both know what the other did for them and that they wouldn’t be as successful without the other. Auntie can throw his shots but he knows he needs the Opster. And the Opster is the same. Again, 20 fawwkin years is a long time. You don’t spend ALL that time hating each other on a deep level. Think of all the famous rockstar duos who didn’t fawwkin get along when they were in the band but in retrospect they can acknowledge it wasn’t all bad.

Now how about Jim? Jim doesn’t have that connection with O&A let alone anybody in his life. Everything is superficial to him. Listen to O&A talk about their relationship in the 90’s and they both admit they were good friends and it was good times. How deep was Nortons “friendships” with them? Oh yeah, working out with Opie occasionally and hanging out at Ants house sometimes.

I’m rambling but the point is Norton is a scumbag who doesn’t give a fuck about anyone but himself.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
If a reunion actually happened, it seems impossible to believe that Jimmy and his Nordic jackhammer wouldn't be prominently mentioned in some way, shape or form. He's having his colon roto-rootered on the regular, how could they just gloss over that sort of hilarity?
In my fantasy the first O&A reunion show is a Jocktober of Jim and Sam.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Did I miss something? Why is everyone acting like a reunion is imminent? Is it just because of that Opie video where he's basically saying he's running out of money and will have to make some "big moves"? The only way a reunion is happening is if Opie decides to go to Compound Media or they agree to set up some kind of mutually owned podcast or YouTube channel. No fucking major company is hiring them in 2023.

In any case, Anthony won't last more than a year or two, so even if they do decide to get back together, it'll be very short lived.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Did I miss something? Why is everyone acting like a reunion is imminent? Is it just because of that Opie video where he's basically saying he's running out of money and will have to make some "big moves"? The only way a reunion is happening is if Opie decides to go to Compound Media or they agree to set up some kind of mutually owned podcast or YouTube channel. No fucking major company is hiring them in 2023.

In any case, Anthony won't last more than a year or two, so even if they do decide to get back together, it'll be very short lived.
Anthony said something like “me and opie haven’t bashed each other for awhile and I’d like to keep it that way,” opie seems to be gearing up for a reunion

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
We will cross the Stupid Norton bridge when we come to it. For now he is thankfully under a pity contract with SXM that will prevent him from poisoning the upcoming 2024 O&A reunion to celebrate their 30th.

Stupid Norton is locked into a contract with Primate Sam Roberts until 2025. Stupid Norton had his chance to join Anthony’s fledgling network in 2014, and then again every single year since then, and he continues to choose Opie and Sam over Anthony.

Stupid Norton knows there’s no money in the Jimmy and Anthony Show, without Opie.

Yes apparently you missed an entire Subplot involving Kevin Brennan and all those “dabbleverse” hacks being raped by Opie.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Did I miss something? Why is everyone acting like a reunion is imminent?
Beyond all the actual evidence i believe it was inevitable. Again with the band comparison…how many of these fags split in their prime then reunite when they’re washed up? Its all about water under the bridge…and money of course. They were friends. Friends go through shit, like an 8 year long messy and public divorce. But they also reunite.
Is it just because of that Opie video where he's basically saying he's running out of money and will have to make some "big moves"? The only way a reunion is happening is if Opie decides to go to Compound Media or they agree to set up some kind of mutually owned podcast or YouTube channel. No fucking major company is hiring them in 2023.
Yeah but why is that so impossible? Gregg went to Auntie to get his fiddy like 4 years after Greggshells. Now we’re even farther from that shit. Both of them have already expressed wanting to work together and have already collaborated through phone calls. The only way Opie WOULDN’T go to CM or start a seperate podcast with Auntie is if the numbers weren’t right.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
How about a better third wheel, like Artie.

Jim Breuer would be the no brainer for third mic -- One of the VERY FEW old school O&A friends who is still 100% all in with BOTH Opie & Anthony, as far as The DMAN is currently aware. Breuer was last seen chuckling with Anthony about covid conspiracies, and before then Breuer was rumored to replace Anthony when The Opie Channel was still going...

Mike Bochetti should have become a regular on O&A, but he's a major flake who never shows up.
East Side Dave, ultimate insult to Primate Sam Roberts
DL Hughley (to motherfuck Stupid Jim Norton)
Florentine would have no reason to say No.
Jay Mohr, even though he would takeover the show, would probably be good to mend the bridge with the old quasi-homo attention diva
Mario Cantone, this one The DMAN can't believe they never spoke to him again after 2002. The DMAN reached out to Cantone and he liked the comment about O&A Fans missing him.

Get Dice on the show once every fiscal quarter. And now you got the virus brewing.

And imagine all the dopey young comics who would line up to fanboy out in front of them when they announce the reunion. Tim Dillon will fight his way to the front, even with how much money he made, he's going nowhere because he's seeing how sucking celebrity dick doesn't help you stay hot. The Howard Stern Conundrum. So you're better off trashing people to make money. The RedBar Solution.

Then you have hater fanboys in denial like The Puerto Rican Garden Snake Luis J Gomez, who says you have to be 40 years old to like O&A, which is why 41 year old LJG would be at the front of the line. Nice age, stupid. Adam Freidland and Nick Mullen would probably become useful foil for O&A because Mullen is a bit maker and Adam has all the elements of Intern David, Sam Roberts, Shuli, and Classic Shelby combined. All of these comics have spoken of their fear toward O&A specifically us O&A Fans.

And then you have the O&A Celebrities themselves... Louis, Burr, Jeffries, Big Amy, Pete Davidson, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, THE ROCK, etc. It's honestly a crapshoot who would welcome O&A back and who would ignore or even dare take shots to bury them in the past.

You will of course have Stallker Patti (who recently re-expressed interest in joining the site) and Bobo babbling about the reunion to anyone who will listen. Grassroots. Guerilla marketing.